3800 ***PICS*** New Badges for car ***PICS***

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Got these Badges at the IOLA car show this weekend in wisconsin... a guy was selling all sorts of badges.

newbadge.jpg

Here is the debadging and washing of the car..

newbadge3.jpg

newbadge4.jpg

After putting on the badges.... dont let the Picture fool you.. it is RED.

newbadge5.jpg

newbadge7.jpg

Something unique... i hope that no1 has already done this.. heh

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by syP@Jul 12 2005, 09:13 AM
crap.. i knew that would happen... i actually was gonna put it there at first... then my friend said try putting it on top..

oh well.

just something different.
[snapback]91303[/snapback]​

Don't you hate when that happens. Listening to your first instinct always seems like the best bet, but i never do it most of the time either!

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
I think if u spray the "high performance" part black and block it out by puttting the "supercharged" badge over it, it will look much better. Its looks okay for now but could be much better. no offense but thats just my opinion, if u like it the way it is then more power to u. ......adam.......

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Ford badges on a Pontiac. Hope you don't get the curse of the ford. All those sayings "Found On Road Dead", "Fix Or Repair Daily" are not just a joke. The Pontiac saying isn't that graceful either, but you get the picture. Car looked sweet with no badges, but I give you credit for trying something new, if you like it thats all that matters

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Jul 19 2005, 08:40 AM
Ford badges on a Pontiac.  Hope you don't get the curse of the ford.  All those sayings "Found On Road Dead", "Fix Or Repair Daily" are not just a joke.  The Pontiac saying isn't that graceful either, but you get the picture.  Car looked sweet with no badges, but I give you credit for trying something new, if you like it thats all that matters
[snapback]92230[/snapback]​
ive got ford parts in my car........ <_<

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info