3800 Lexus

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
I was sitting at the light on lake street when 2 kids about my age(17, 18ish) pull up in what had to be their mommy and daddys car...02/03 lexus sc430 convert...he starts revin his engine and what not, so the light turns green, we both spin, but my TC steps in and shut me down till the spin stopped...hes about a foot ahead and then had to shift into 2nd, where i pulled about a foot making it equal...dead even till about the end of 2nd when i started pulling, very lil..he shifted to third and i got about a foot on him...had to shut down cause of another red light...but it felt good to beat a 40K car and put the lil youngins to shame :)

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jul 12 2005, 09:10 AM
why you racing with the traction control on?

Get a good roll and gun it, don't slow yourself down with TC.
[snapback]91301[/snapback]​
well the thing is i don't have the button in the car to turn it off, so its on all the time...i can't seem to find the fuse to wire a switch in so until then, its gunna have to stay on i guess

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Add97gTp+Jul 12 2005, 12:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Jul 12 2005, 09:10 AM
why you racing with the traction control on?

Get a good roll and gun it, don't slow yourself down with TC.
[snapback]91301[/snapback]​
well the thing is i don't have the button in the car to turn it off, so its on all the time...i can't seem to find the fuse to wire a switch in so until then, its gunna have to stay on i guess
[snapback]91339[/snapback]​
[/b]

hmmmm i don't know. I have a 97 and mine doesn't have a button, but i don 't have traction control at all.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Pull out fuse 27 which is the TC fuse in the engine compartment. I'm not sure if its the same but my 2000 I just pulled the fuse since my damn TC button doesn't work for some odd reason. I checked all my fuses and they were all good but the car didn't want me to do burnouts so I pulled her fuse and now she screams off the line and its cool I chirp them on second gear.

Leo

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jul 13 2005, 12:17 PM
Pull out fuse 27 which is the TC fuse in the engine compartment. I'm not sure if its the same but my 2000 I just pulled the fuse since my damn TC button doesn't work for some odd reason. I checked all my fuses and they were all good but the car didn't want me to do burnouts so I pulled her fuse and now she screams off the line and its cool I chirp them on second gear.

Leo
[snapback]91439[/snapback]​
All of the fuses in the box are either like 10, 20 or so on...nothing like 27 cause i have tried that before? i dunno where it would be located?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info