3800 big Items up for sale this week...hopefully

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I have this whole week off and am going to try to take all the big stuff off the GTP....

I would like to have a seller waiting for this parts if possible.

Parts off this week and prices.......again, obo on these cause I have recieved about 6 different people looking to purchase the Fuel Rails specificaly. Did not know that these were in such demand..

Anyway.

BTK IC, PUMP, Braided housed and AN fittings= $1025 obo

PJR fuel Rails = $250 obo

TOG headers (jet hot sterling silver dipped) w RTDP pre welded already= $750 obo
(plug and play....no need to go get anything welded)....trade stock DP or RTDP neg.....

RVTB version 1= $70 obo

IC and rails are around 7 months old....
Headers are around 1 year or so.....

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Jul 12 2005, 12:55 AM
I recall hearing that you were supposed to sell the rails to Paul here.  Dont know why you would put them up for sale then. FWIW.
[snapback]91269[/snapback]​

First of all, I say you mind your own business FISH. (Is it just me or does this happen a litte too often w/me?) :angry:

Where did you hear this exactly since I never posted SOLD TO PAUL or talk to you for that matter?

Second, If id give anyone prefrence here it would be JET since he has gone outa his way multiple times to help me out with installs, advise, parts, phone calls, etc......

Third, if it was your part you were trying to sell, you would also try to get more money for it.

Lastly, I put these on here unaware of the demand of these rails.....and put a price much lower then i have been offered by many. I really do not recall ever stating to Paul that, "I will sell you these for 225 when they come off the car."

Paul, I do believe I had said OBO in many pms to you as well........ :rolleyes:

SuperchargedGP and I talked about the demand for them and he said Paul was intrested and so forth.....I may have said, "Yeah, maybe I will sell them to him." We then also went on to talk about all the people that have shown intrest in these on our board as well as CLUBGP.

ClubGP has bid up to 265.......if you dont like it, tough....... :angry: :ph34r:

Everyone and there mother wanted them at 225 so dont give me shit.... <_<

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Fish!!!!!!

I have tried the the plague to avoid you!!!!! You have always came into my post starting shit. Get it straight! :blink:

Go ahead and ignore me though...... :blink: ....wait, thats what ive been trying to do to you though for at least 6 months?

Paul, you childish comments show your true self that I have come to see over the past few meetings with you. You are arogant person and think your car is hot shit running 12.88s and you know evetrything about GTPs....

I still remember back in the day asking you questions about mods and your car and you almost acting like you were bothered...

Paul, please tell me what "running right" means? Most guys on here never have thier cars running right......its in our blood to want more, or, to always want to tweak a little more... I guess your 12.88 is running right though, correct?

Please, I can run 12.88s granny shifting and talking on my cell phone. There will always be someone faster then you and I Paul, but I dont walk arond acting all knowing about gtps and annoyed when people ask me questions....

Look at guys like RON VOGEL......I he running right? In his mind he never will be and will continue to do what he does and come up with his little inventions.....

Running right was not my problem....My problem was VENDORS and sellers giving me things that didnt work on my car.

You decide..

1. Intense top of the line trans with no new bands????
2. Intense gen 2 LSD?
3. Diff housing cracking because of all the repairs in the past year?
4. ICCU that glitched out after a month?
5. Bear brakes shipped without 12 dollar clips?
6. RVTB that screwed up my MAF?
7. BTK IC w/no directions and pieces that needed fixing?

Furthermore, I have never blown and engine, trans, lsd, sc, etc.......

Can you say that????????? :rolleyes:

Paul, please go ahead and post our PMs specifically stating OBO from me.........
I will if you dont have the balls too......

Actually paul the rails are 400 plus shipping......looks like your forkin more then a hundred extra to me...

No im not outa here.......theres actualy a good number of people ive met through the years that I will continue to talk to. Im just spliting time between more sites now! :)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jul 12 2005, 11:00 AM
Look at guys like RON VOGEL......I he running right?  In his mind he never will be and will continue to do what he does and come up with his little inventions.....
[snapback]91318[/snapback]​
IDK, I've been battling the same problem with my car for about a year now...I have oil pouring in a valve guide killing my octane and fouling my plugs.

To make things easier, I'm not neccsaserily (sp?) trying to better the car ALL the time, rather I set a few goals of what I want to get throughout the year and look for ways to acheive them.

I'm staying out of this argument...It really shouldn't come up in a FS post, unless the items FS were known to be bad; which they aren't...or the seller is known to be fruadulent; which he isn't...

So this is my solution to the whole deal...

If anyone has a problem with John, stay out of his post...If you are eager for him to de-mod, and go gonzo on his TA so he will move to another board, why would you make it difficult for him to sell his stuff?

We really need to move the arguements to PM's people, this is really counter-productive. :drama:

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Paul, please tell me what "running right" means? Most guys on here never have thier cars running right......its in our blood to want more, or, to always want to tweak a little more... I guess your 12.88 is running right though, correct?
Actually, he ran 12.5 the first day at the track with his new setup. Not all of us are cool enough to go buy a car that they didnt put any wrench time into.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jul 12 2005, 11:18 AM
Not to get in the middle of this, But Paul does have the pm....I will have him forward it to me if he can.  He is at work and doesn't have the abilty to post until later tonight I believe.
[snapback]91323[/snapback]​

Make suer he has all of them sent by me and him.....

Not just 1 lucky pm please...

BUMPIN, keep it to PM?

Sorry, I looked at it as more of e money thing vs wrench time. <_<
Personally Ill end up winning here.......Ive spent at least 10k....maybe more on the gtp..... <_<

Everyone on here knows Ive been looking for a 00-02 TA ram air ws6 in Pewter/Silver with a 6 speed for months. In fact, this has been the car I have always wanted since the first time I had ever seen the car in 98'

All the ducks were lined up so I purchased it. Again, mind your own business......

If i bought a stock TA Id have put the 20k in parts on this car now and end up like I am now with huge car bills every month.

Sorry, but I have a house to purchase soon as well as some investment property with my family. That, and getting married may be around the corner. :eek:

Furthermore, I can go deeper with this car now as is instead of waiting 4-6 plus years to put it all on.

I dont see how im losing here and trust me, this car will break down and need fixing...in fact Iv just ordered a new driveshaft and ujoint that needs fixing.....

I guess my 5.0 pro shifter, FR sways and a STB wont count for any wrench time. :rolleyes:

Bumpin stay out of it. This is no concern of yours.....
Dont talk to me about being cool and purchasing cars. At least I purchased teh cars my self and modded them with my own money...Id also like to point out that my GTP has been paid for by ME from DAY ONE...no payments and I put down 6k dollars for this TA.......not bad for just turnning 22......

You dont even know what kinda deal you had w you partents buying 10s of thousands of dollars in parts and a FUCKING truck and trailer too.....

You sound like the cool one to me..... <_<

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 12 2005, 11:34 AM
Everyone play nice before I break out the whips.
[snapback]91328[/snapback]​

Ohh, never thought we would see that side of Mike K on the boards. :lolsign:

Miller, I agree with forgetting. Just be happy I owned, and you currently own a vehicle that will be faster than his mighty T/A will ever be.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Jul 12 2005, 03:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Jul 12 2005, 11:34 AM
Everyone play nice before I break out the whips.
[snapback]91328[/snapback]​

Ohh, never thought we would see that side of Mike K on the boards. :lolsign:

Miller, I agree with forgetting. Just be happy I owned, and you currently own a vehicle that will be faster than his mighty T/A will ever be.
[snapback]91348[/snapback]​
[/b]

What did you own?

Those time are with no weight reductions and crappy 60......do the math smart ass.....

Low 11s and 10s arnt to far away if I really wanted to go for it.

Personally, I like have a car that almost sounds and resembles stock
Could put a huge cam in......that would make things easy
Car is set up to run a 150 shot as well....times were with 100 shot...

You dont even know the car, quit starting shit...... <_<

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info