3800 ILGPC does Six Flags Great America...

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Mike I am always up for Great America....

I am planning on going this Thursday, why you might ask..? I am glad you did!

http://www.pentaximaging.com/sixflags

If you own a Pentax camera you can get in free by going to the above site and bringing your Pentax Camera.

I am also hoping to go Sunday the 17th and Sunday the 24th because we are getting a group rate at my work. I can get a ticket for myself for 20 and a couple guest tickets for 30.

Cheers,

John

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Well what day would you guys prefer? Obviously Saturdays and Sundays would be universally acceptable but if there is a weekday where a fair amount of people can attend, that would be ideal to save on waiting times.

Jon, I'm down but I don't have a Pentax. Do you have a spare? :lol:

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 11 2005, 08:09 AM
Hell yea I will go!

They got the new water park there too!
[snapback]91130[/snapback]​

I drove past six flags on friday and sunday going to and from milwaukee and the lines for those water slides were just crazy. I think i rather sit on the front lawn in the sprinkler than wait 30-45 minutes to go down a water slide one time.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by xplicitt+Jul 11 2005, 08:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jul 11 2005, 08:09 AM
Hell yea I will go!

They got the new water park there too!
[snapback]91130[/snapback]​

I drove past six flags on friday and sunday going to and from milwaukee and the lines for those water slides were just crazy. I think i rather sit on the front lawn in the sprinkler than wait 30-45 minutes to go down a water slide one time.
[snapback]91131[/snapback]​
[/b]

Very True

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
went past sunday tooo and the lines for the slides were almost to the bottom of the stairs......

The kids at school told my you have to rent a tube for 8 bucks to go in the lazy river as well............kinda sucks...... :blink: :angry:

I could go this week if something gets put together....no weekend though....

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
When you go, DO NOT PARK NEAR SUPERMAN!

Fucking bastard broke into my GF's car last year and stole some hidden CDs and her cellphone which was in her glovebox... they didn't get my phone though, even though it was in the passenger door pocket...

fuckers even stole some of our HOT Dr. Pepper when there were cold ones in the cooler in the back seat...

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by Fish@Jul 10 2005, 07:43 PM
Id go, but Im spoiled by CDW who rents it out for us coworkers. MMMMMMMMMMMM, 10 minute lines. :lolsign:
[snapback]91060[/snapback]​

I have to agree with fish, us Best Buy/Geek Squad guys are spoiled as well when we have our annual private-party there too. You just can't beat 10min lines!!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by GtGoddess@Jul 14 2005, 10:14 AM
I'm a newb to the site, but I'd be down....:)
[snapback]91596[/snapback]​

Yeah.. A newbie to this site with a phat ride. U got a nice set-up.

Sorry for the post horroring. Its early in the morning and sometimes I think properly but other times I dont. I think I have 3 posts in a row here. :ph34r:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 10 2005, 04:16 PM
I'm a big roller coaster nerd lately, most likely making up for my childhood when they terrified me. :)  At any rate, I'd really like to make a meet of Six Flags.  Who else is up for this? 

Expensive beer, expensive food, and thrill rides can't be a bad combonation!  :lol:
[snapback]91050[/snapback]​

I would like to go with you..Just let me know guys and I'm on the way[

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info