3800 Ryan

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by Bliss Racing@Jul 6 2005, 08:14 PM
Purple elephants are chasing me with Peanut butter sledgehammers
[snapback]90577[/snapback]​

:lol: :lolsign: :lol: :lolsign: :lol:

dude, i just about pissed my pants with that one. now thats some funny shit. i cant believe that, i am literally crying over here

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's not that we don't believe you; it's that we don't care. PM him and tell him that because we don't care. And like I said, change the damn password and be done with it!

You two are like a married couple. One day you're getting eachother's back and the next day you're talking about divorce. Keep it off this forum. We have enough of this crap here.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Jul 6 2005, 11:45 PM
hey leave me outta this... i posted what he wanted me to post.
[snapback]90609[/snapback]​
Are you his puppet?! Seriously... obviously there is a major communication issue between you two and the rest of the club. This needs to stop or you guys need to leave. That's as nice as I can say it. It's never too late to fix things but you two don't seem to learn from the past and patience is starting to wear thin for the forum's "kids"...

I'm sure stacey has a much more politically incorrect way of expressing this which you might be privey to in a few hours.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Mike K+Jul 7 2005, 01:08 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Jul 6 2005, 11:45 PM
Are you his puppet?! Seriously... obviously there is a major communication issue between you two and the rest of the club. This needs to stop or you guys need to leave. That's as nice as I can say it. It's never too late to fix things but you two don't seem to learn from the past and patience is starting to wear thin for the forum's "kids"...

I'm sure stacey has a much more politically incorrect way of expressing this which you might be privey to in a few hours.
[snapback]90617[/snapback]​
[/b]
:mike: enough already. It was fun and amusing at first, now it just sucks, is plain retarded (pardon my french) and gives out a bad impression of the club to others reading it.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by dsk727+Jul 7 2005, 07:16 AM-->
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 7 2005, 01:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Jul 6 2005, 11:45 PM

[snapback]90617[/snapback]​
:mike: enough already. It was fun and amusing at first, now it just sucks, is plain retarded (pardon my french) and gives out a bad impression of the club to others reading it.
[snapback]90630[/snapback]​
[/b]

:denise:

I think this is all getting stupid to, just ban SYP and GTPPWR and then we don't have to worry about who's using whos screen name and who's saying what if they want to be immature and act like retards at least let them join another forum and let them jack off some where else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info