3800 accepted.....

I

imported_snoop

dude, i just read the last 3 pages on that goofy ass thread.

gtppwr, pm me or whatever. i think we could set something up. or you could let me know here. i would love to race someone competitive. no money or nothing like that, just straight up fun. now dont get all sensative in here, this is just a acceptance here. nothing more or less. let me know boss.

horist too, we still havent set nothing up dude. shit i havent even seen you at all this year. what up with that. how has that beast been. talk to me dude. let me know.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
sorry to hop in here snoop...........but GTPPWR, I'll run you next time im in town, pick which car you want to run, we have 3 LS1's, a 4v modular, and a gtp, take your pick. You also better be prepared to throw in some cash, and none of those cars get taken off the trailers for less than $500. Let me know.

PM me if you want it, please dont post here as I dont want to make this another huge thread.

I

imported_snoop

DAMN!!!!!

its all good bumpin. this could be the call out thread or whatever. i just accepted his proposal and so did you. so now he's got 3 people that want to set something up. and i dont know about you, but i still dont have a pm what about you.

well while your here too, how about we set something up next time your in town. we could race if you want. i think that would be cool. let me know dude. take care

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by snoop@Jul 6 2005, 10:50 AM
horist too, we still havent set nothing up dude. shit i havent even seen you at all this year. what up with that. how has that beast been. talk to me dude. let me know.
[snapback]90502[/snapback]​

the beast is a Grendell :( still sounds scary but is moments from death .... I think i Have a collapsed lifter... and have been noticing some weird oil pressure issues of late... plus some additional reversion at WOT .. havne't touched the car in 2 weeks ... but I think it's down fo the year (can't justify dumping more $$$ into the shitbox till the winter.... prolly have AES redo the bottom end, and add some AFR heads w/a bigger cam at same time)

I

imported_snoop

horist that sucks dude. if i could help at all, let me know alright. pm me or whatever. sorry to hear about that. i hear you about the money issue.

gtppwr, i see you posted and all, but i dont think you where talking about me. do you wanna set something up or what.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info