Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Jul 5 2005, 05:33 PM
Hey buddy you cant bring that on this board.  (jk)

You should have nicely pm'd him and asked him if he was ripping people off! :rolleyes:
[snapback]90385[/snapback]​

Scamming and saying a bad word is two different things. :rolleyes:

Hell, even Im part mexican and I didnt get pissed. Probably cause I inherited more whiteness from my mother. :lolsign:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by Fish+Jul 5 2005, 08:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tonzcompg04
@Jul 5 2005, 05:33 PM
Hey buddy you cant bring that on this board.  (jk)

You should have nicely pm'd him and asked him if he was ripping people off! :rolleyes:
[snapback]90385[/snapback]​

Scamming and saying a bad word is two different things. :rolleyes:

Hell, even Im part mexican and I didnt get pissed. Probably cause I inherited more whiteness from my mother. :lolsign:
[snapback]90449[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hey bud I was just kiddin :lol: ! Obviously a scam is worse than a word. And hell I wasnt even pissed about that other stuff. It was just a matter of respect. I even got a kick out of the video which started it. I just wasnt expecting a member of here to chime in with that type of comment. And even then I didnt talk shit about him just about his comment. oh well life goes on! B)

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS+Jul 5 2005, 08:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jul 5 2005, 09:39 PM
Hell, even Im part mexican and I didnt get pissed. Probably cause I inherited more whiteness from my mother.

:stupid: (me2) but lets remember im an ignorant teenager.. :rolleyes:
[snapback]90455[/snapback]​
[/b]

Remember guys there is a very wise saying you all should know this by now!!! It goes a little sumthing like this "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"...... :lolsign: :lolsign: I'm also mexican and could care less what was said because it wasn't directed at me and thats the attitude everyone should have towards those remarks. Just my .02 cents bye for now and know more comments from me.

Leo

HI STACEY!!!

Kustomkid54

Regular
Oct 21, 2008
If you UPS it, don't they have to pay for items lost or not received?
Why don't you just show the guy you sent it?

pic19791.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info