3800 ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!

I

imported_snoop

went to the track last night and i got my IHRA liscence. and let me tell you all that IT IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!! i was getting real pissed. but anyway, i am soooo excited right now. its awesome. i didnt break my best but had some real good passes. alot went to waste which erked me highly, but oh well. i just wanted to share that with you guys. hope to see you at the track someday. take care
:D :D :D

I

imported_snoop

yep yep. 9.99 and faster you are supposed to have a liscence. to get a liscence the car has to pass IHRA tech, and then the fun starts(sarcastically). you have to do 1 half track pass, then 2 1000 foot passes and then 2 full throttle passes that are in the 9's. reason being is that they want to see how you follow directions and to see if you know where you are at during the run. it has nothing to do with the car and/or to see how fast it is. just want to see what kind of driver you are. i learned that last night. it is a class D liscence which is good til 9.00. anything in the 8's i'll need a C liscence.

and thank you for the congrats everyone. thank you thank you

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by snoop+Jul 2 2005, 12:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bliss Racing
@Jul 1 2005, 07:09 PM
I may have someone who needs a driver for a 1900rwhp mustang if you are interested??
[snapback]90154[/snapback]​

:eek:

dude, thats crazy. how heavy is the car? is it alcohol?
[snapback]90161[/snapback]​
[/b]

Outlaw car...big turbo!!

mustangside.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info