3800 Mike K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Jun 29 2005, 10:59 PM
Im going to pimp smack you if you dont look at your message inbox!!!  :lolsign:

You still going out of town this weekend?? LMK so I can swing by before you leave with the rims for Rich.
[snapback]89912[/snapback]​
I don't have any PM from you asking such... I need to see what I can do. It's not my vehicle we're taking and I'm not sure how we're going to be on room.

~ Mike

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Did anybody try getting a hold of Charles like he said?

[snapback]89330[/snapback]​

they called me and asked to get it falshed and i said to come on over......

i practically work around the clock these days so just about any week night will work ... and now that the garage is cleaned out :)

send a message to the support site and we'll setup a time.

[email protected]

thanks
[snapback]89357[/snapback]​
[/quote]

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Jun 30 2005, 05:49 AM
Im going to pimp smack you if you dont look at your message inbox!!!  :lolsign:
[snapback]89913[/snapback]​

That goes double for me, how do i get a hold of Charles today on my day off to get the PCM flashed? LOL! :D
[snapback]89920[/snapback]​

I really can't imagine you pimp smacking anyone :ph34r: Glad you figured out what a pcm is

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Did anybody try getting a hold of Charles like he said?

[snapback]89330[/snapback]​

they called me and asked to get it falshed and i said to come on over......

i practically work around the clock these days so just about any week night will work ... and now that the garage is cleaned out :)

send a message to the support site and we'll setup a time.

[email protected]

thanks
[snapback]89357[/snapback]​
[snapback]89924[/snapback]​
[/quote]RIGHT!, surrrrrrrrrre....RIGHT!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Umm Mikes1998gtp who do you really think your gunna pimp smack?? You can't even look at 2 girls with ALL THERE CLOTHES on without spilling a beer.. you need to step back and don't talk about pimp smacking no one you tool... Or I will pimp smack you, you get on my nerves..ugg

Peace out

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by syP@Jun 30 2005, 01:28 PM
i think stacey secretly has the hots for mikes19988gtp

:lolsign:
[snapback]89979[/snapback]​

You better stop right now b4 I start on ur ass, hes annoying and ims peeps sends his pics,., keeps doing it what do you think ahhh NOOOO.. Keeps on n on about this damn pcm and they already gave him an answer..

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Mike, I made a post a week or so ago indicated that all winners of the DHP PCMs that can not meet up with Charles should contact me ([email protected]). Otherwise Charles requested that the winners place a ticket with the help desk so he could flash them. (and then give them a PCM! :ph34r: :lol: )

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Mike here is a pick of a DHP PCM.. for a 1998 Grand Prix GTP GM made

Sales Rep well thats my grandfather unfortunately he passed away so my friends took over on the sales.. I trust them. SO on with the fucking story here I present the pic of the DHP PCM

The south has risen again!!!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
This here is a BURR HEAD POLE, we put these on the lines to keep the horses head off of the lines to keep them straight and in-line therefore they stick ya hardddd.. I am gunna jam this up ur ass if I ever have another encounter with you, whether it be listening to u harrass people, im me, email me or upset any of my friends or family ....and I keep these in my trunk!!! for real

NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THIS POSTING!! :lolsign:

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jun 30 2005, 02:51 PM
This here is a BURR HEAD POLE, we put these on the lines to keep the horses head off of the lines to keep them straight and in-line therefore they stick ya hardddd..  I am gunna jam this up ur ass if I ever have another encounter with you, whether it be listening to u harrass people, im me, email me or upset any of my friends or family ....and I keep these in my trunk!!!  for real

NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THIS POSTING!! :lolsign:
[snapback]89992[/snapback]​

horse brutality!!!!!lol

im calling the spca or aspca or whatever it is... :lol:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by Mike K@Jun 30 2005, 02:35 PM
Mike, I made a post a week or so ago indicated that all winners of the DHP PCMs that can not meet up with Charles should contact me ([email protected]).  Otherwise Charles requested that the winners place a ticket with the help desk so he could flash them. (and then give them a PCM!  :ph34r:  :lol: )
[snapback]89984[/snapback]​

And I did send them a ticket on Sunday and today is Thursday and I haven't heard a word back yet. I got three emails from their staff letting me know about how they would forward things on to him and I how I have a ticket number and all, so I thought maybe this was a bigger company then I originally had thought, and you would hear back sooner? You say one thing on this board, even if your trying to remotely be funny and you get back a TON of replies... especially from the PW! Glad to know you are still talking to me... I haven't IM'd you since the last time you asked me to come to one of the club chat rooms, and it was YOU who IM'd me asking me to join the room. I like how you carry this out and out and out... such a leader! I'm starting to agree with sYp, maybe you do secretly have the hots for me? Maybe that rotating burr thing would be involved in some weird S&M thing we could do one night at your place? Are you busy this weekend? :lolsign: :p :lolsign:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
AND as for the random Instant Message I received on AIM:
bitme200867: "...you got stickers on your car like a ghey wad you don't even have any of that shit in ur fucking car.. stupid ass tool..."

I have two stickers on my car, one is K&N which i have a fenderwall intake connected to one of their filters, and the other from SLP, which is where I bought the 3.4" pulley from. Therefore I can put those on my car, considering they came in the box with their products. I think this person has one of those burr things up their ass too?!! So get a f*cking clue, do a little research, think first, and everyone will be happy... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info