3800 can any one do a carfax

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
ok the egr was replaced and the dtc was never rest. she like just had it replaced and the car has been siting for sale for a while so it was not driven very much. If that is the problem and it was correctly fixed then it should shut off after X amout of key cycles? right.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It should, but if it was never run, the PCM probably didnt have much time to reset it. The best way is to pull the battery for about a half hour then plug it back in. That will reset the code. If it comes back on, that means there is still a problem with it.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
btw would anyone want to buy my 2000 gt, i have to get rid of that first. it is silver 4 door, 90000 miles, tinted windows, blacked out tail lights, clear corners, silverstar headlight and fogs, blue grill inserts, reflective blue decals, kandy blue dash and center council, carbon fiber over lays, digital dic, hud, magnaflow mufflers, polished stainless steel widemouth tips, lowering springs, u-bend resinator delete, alt rewire kit, 16 eagle alloys 077 wheels polished, blue calipers and rotors, intense pcm, gutted airbox with k&n filter, Taylor plug wires, ngk plugs,
newer brake pads and tires, new crank position sensor, new resistor pack for the blower motor, new battery
flaws... small rock chip in windshield, normal scratches and small door dings for 90000 miles, spot on rear bumper but the licence plate where the paint has a few chips, car was broken in to and they decided to pop the handle out of the driver door so the metal under the lock is not perfectly straight, the hud dimes out and comes on when ever it wants to. fuel gauge does not work right so i gotta use the dic for that, it is the sending unit.
The car runs like a champ and gets a lot of complements, drove it to houston and back with out a problem.
Just give me some offers i would like to see $7000 to 75000 for it.
Also you will pay insurance for a se, it has gt bumpers, side skirts, dual exhaust and the 3800 motor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• smug
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list