3800 Scan as of 6/27

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
http://www.amoxsoft.com/mike/new2/view.php...member_view=syP

Everything is lookin good... since last scans i have added 103's, 160tstat, new o2 sensor, and a RV TB.

The only thing i have tuning it is my AFC 2.0, which at WOT is at 110%.... is that too high?? I heard not to go past 108%, but i am getting no KR with it at 110%.

Another thing.... does my timing look a little on the low side at WOT?

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Lookin good Syp. What pulley you running? You have a dhp right?I haven't got my car running much better since I've seen you last. :angry: I hope that after I swap my Intense pcm with the dhp that my beast will run better. Doesn't Intense pcm's command more timing than the dhp?

Now get to the track and let us all know if the mod's worked........ :ph34r:

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Jun 28 2005, 01:21 AM
DHP v 1.0

that was with a 3.2" pulley

It still feels like it pulls REALLY slow.
[snapback]89730[/snapback]​

Stage 2 cam right?

It probably feels slow, because you are not taking advantage of its powerband, and maybe even the right modset for the cam.

From Intenses' website:

The Stage 2 Cam should NOT not be used with stock cylinder heads, but is ideal for use with modified heads and stronger valvesprings such as INTENSE™ Stage 2 L67/L32 Cylinder Heads or INTENSE™ Stage 3 CNC L67/L32 Cylinder Heads. We always recommend and/or install CompCams 105# or 130# valvesprings with this camshaft. The powerband is strongest from 2,800 to 6,800 RPM. With the supportive induction and exhaust mods in place, you should be able to run a 2.9" supercharger pulley with no intercooler, or a 2.6" supercharger pulley with an intercooler when using this cam on pump gas. You can also increase your ignition timing advance for even more power.

You are shifting too early, at 6000rpms. I would guess you need to up your shift points abit, but before you do that...

Your injectors are at 100% duty cycle (static) at 6000rpms (Not a really good place to go static on ya), like everyone said in the past, that is pretty weird for just running a 3.2" pulley. Are you sure you aren't running horribly rich? Either way, if you are going to take advantage of the smaller pulley sizes you are gonna have to get larger injectors.

Also, put one of these on your future mod list. This will be your life savior...

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lm1.php

I gotta admit tho, your car sounded pretty sweet when you pulled up yesterday to pick up those Computers. Makes me want to get an XP cam from ZZP even sooner than I thought :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info