3800 Rib Fest

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Hale, myself, and Alex are planning on going if anyone is intereted in joining us this coming Saturday if some people are in town. Here is the link.............http://www.ribfest.net/

Also I notice it is $7.00 to get in......but if you buy tickets before hand at a Jewel in the Naperville area it is only $5.00 then. I know it isn't alot but just an fyi........Food is extra. There will be Carnival Rides and other things to do as well.

P.S. if any of the moderators see this could you fix the title, LOL! Change it to Naperville Rib Fest please :D

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by syP@Jun 26 2005, 10:51 PM
is this the official Rib FEST? that they have every year? (specific name... dont know if u mispelled it... sorry...) just wanna make sure if this is the one... Boy that was fun last year
[snapback]89590[/snapback]​
no, this is the un-offical ribfest....back alleys and illegal secret sauces :blink:

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by dsk727@Jun 27 2005, 09:50 AM
I am surprised you and Hale aren't going friday night lynn... "David Lee Roth, former lead singer with Van Halen, will rock the main stage on opening night, July 1" LMAO!!!!! :)
[snapback]89612[/snapback]​
Yeah I know, I told him about it Denise, LOL.

No Stacey you have to pay to get in and then you gotta pay to eat. I asked Hale the same question cause he had been there before and he said it was a blast! :D

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'd go, but I'll be in MI; fishing...

We may go Monday, but I'm trying to avoid it! It gets more crowded every year, and I can't stand pushing my way through in the heat. Plus, why go there when the best ribs around are at Gemato's on Ogden in Naperville...no lines.

Sorry for the Neg post, but I get wrangled into going every year.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by gtphale+Jun 28 2005, 08:33 PM-->
whats comparasent?
[snapback]89822[/snapback]​
[/b]
I think she meant comparison... LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-boyd4427
@Jun 29 2005, 02:43 AM
I'm going on suday Local H is playing at 6:30.  If you've never seen them you should go they're great.
[snapback]89834[/snapback]​
Local H rocks... have fun :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jun 29 2005, 09:28 AM
Yes sorry I guess I used the wrong word.....................Thanks Honey for pointing it out............Since the only time you come on here basically is to make fun of something I might say or miss spell <_< ..............but I am sure people knew what I meant.
[snapback]89841[/snapback]​
we all knew what you meant Lynn :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info