3800 need stock parts for u car

Originally posted by nd4spdgtp@Jun 26 2005, 11:14 AM
I can get parts cheep for ur car like a window motor, door panels, switches, temp comtrols, Heads up display parts, driver onfo center digital, seats, mirrors, engine parts, rims, just about everything for a grand prix. so let me know in good condition too just email me or pm
[snapback]89544[/snapback]​

Can you get a used PCM for any '04 model Grand Prix?

thanks everyone that replied to this topic to the people I have wrote down ur name I promised to have a price for u tonight I am working on ur price as well as everyone else Im sorry I never thought I would have this many replies but I think its great. I will have ur qoute in the next 24 hrs thank u for ur patients I am working with my dad on this that owns 3 major salvage yards for the parts in milwaukee. again thank u for ur interest and patients

Im sorry everybody if I said I was going to give u a answer by friday, but mom had a heart attack wednesday night and is still in the hospital as of today. I have been busy wilth her to get with ur requests im so sorry. right now she in a coma so I hope she comes out of it soon but I've been putting my time there and not on u guys. If I can get time from u guys to get these parts and find them and get quotes I would really be happy. thanks andrew

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info