3800 Ready to THROW my cat out the window

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ok. I woke up on Thursday and my cat had chewed up the power cord to my router, and the cord to my optical mouse. So I put her in the bathroom for about half hour and luckily had another powercord and shitty regular mouse to use for the time being.

I also went crazy with nail polish remover on my computer cords. :lolsign: :D

Well, today I wake up and now I have to buy another mouse. Cause she decided to chew that cord up as well. :angry: :angry: :angry:

WTF!!!!! I didnt know that I am not allowed to have any nice things around pets. This is uncalled for. Any ideas to make her stop?? Her litter box is clean, and she had food and water, and she has plenty of fucking toys to keep her busy. Why is she chewing my shit???!!!?!?!?!?!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I did smack her. I showed her the cord, told her she was bad, and smacked her. Then I put her in the bathroom.

Also might cause a problem, she is on medication. I took her to get spade and declawed, but her white blood cell count was high. They said she is either getting a cold, or is getting over one. So they gave me medicine to give her till I get there on Monday. Would that cause anything??

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jun 25 2005, 11:08 AM
She is a kitten still.....only thing I can tell you is to get some apple bitter....and just smack on her butt, so that she knows it is wrong....or it a water bottle and spray water at her.  That is what I did with Miami. 

When she gets out of the Kitten phase it will be better.
[snapback]89491[/snapback]​
wait until you have kids...

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jun 25 2005, 12:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Jun 25 2005, 11:08 AM
She is a kitten still.....only thing I can tell you is to get some apple bitter....and just smack on her butt, so that she knows it is wrong....or it a water bottle and spray water at her.  That is what I did with Miami. 

[snapback]89493[/snapback]​
[/b]

That phase lasts alot longer, LOL!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was hoping she would get electricuted when she did that shit. Thought she would stop.

Then again, she fell out my window, and still climbs the screen in the living room when its open and tried to get on the ledge in my bedroom window again. Apparently, I kept the dumb cat. She also shows qualitys of a dog.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jun 25 2005, 11:16 AM-->

[/b]

LOL....Ron are your kids chewing through all your stuff???

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jun 25 2005, 11:16 AM-->

[/b]
:lolsign: No KIddin Ron :lol:

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
My cat used to chew on almost anything she could fits her mouth on. When I was younger me and a friend were filling water balloons in the basement and some broke and later on when emptying her litter box you could see the different colored balloon pieces in her poo. She also ate a long string once and was running through the house with half of it hanging out of her butt. So I had to grab some paper towels and pull it out. She also bit through a fishing lure and the hook went through her lip. Cats will try to eat anything. When they get older it won't happen as much. Can you shut the door to where your computer is or put her somewhere else in the house when you aren't home. We leave our cat in the basement at night and when we are not home.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Jun 25 2005, 06:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Jun 25 2005, 04:28 PM
cats have 9 lives, so it might take a while! :lolsign:  :lol:
[snapback]89515[/snapback]​

Well, she already fell out the window and went 3 stories down and lived. Only 8 more to go. :woot:
J/K

I really like her, just pisses me off when she pulls shit.
[snapback]89518[/snapback]​
[/b]
this is denise.... :)

at least your kitten doesn't like to piss and not in the litter box. I finally solved her "I am gonna mark my territory over Isis" mode by having a second litter box in my place :( sucks!!!!! If she wasn't so damn cute I would have gotten rid of her by now!!!

Kustomkid54

Regular
Oct 21, 2008
Ready to THROW my cat out the window, any ideas,,,,
Know I thought you had the right idea there. Are we talking car window or house? I don't think your home is tall enough to even piss the cat off. But, the car with enough speed, now that's an idea!!!!
I had a dog that loved cords. The only thing that broke him was when he did it to one with enough power to blow him half way a cross the room. When I took him to the vet. He told me that was the only way he would learn. He never went near another cord, ever.

Now back to the car and the window............................ :rolleyes:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Kustomkid54@Jun 26 2005, 08:24 AM
Ready to THROW my cat out the window, any ideas,,,,
Know I thought you had the right idea there.  Are we talking car window or house? I don't think your home is tall enough to even piss the cat off. But, the car with enough speed, now that's an idea!!!!
I had a dog that loved cords. The only thing that broke him was when he did it to one with enough power to blow him half way a cross the room. When I took him to the vet. He told me that was the only way he would learn. He never went near another cord, ever.

Now back to the car and the window............................ :rolleyes:
[snapback]89539[/snapback]​
agreed....if you can get going about 90 and throw it out the car window :blink: .....oh wait you've got a GT.....get it up to 70, then ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info