3800 batman begins

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Oh yeah I seen it in IMAX form out at Woodridge. Big A$$ Screen well actually its not a screen but you know what I mean. That movie Rocks makes the Batman Sequels look Wimpy. Batman had a lot of anger inside to get out....just go see you wont be disappointed......

Lee

serotta

Jun 21, 2008
Originally posted by LeeGTP@Jun 22 2005, 06:55 AM
Oh yeah I seen it in IMAX form out at Woodridge. Big A$$ Screen well actually its not a screen but you know what I mean.  That movie Rocks makes the Batman Sequels look Wimpy.  Batman had a lot of anger inside to get out....just go see you wont be disappointed......

Lee
[snapback]88832[/snapback]​
Hey I saw it at the IMAX on Monday night at 7:40. Great experience, the sound really makes it way better. Much better than the other Batman movies IMO.

gt2000

Feb 14, 2008
yes it was kind of slow, but I like how everything was put together and showed how angry Bruce Wayne really was. I hope (but doubt it) that someday they may re-make the first one, for those that have seen it you know what I am talking about. But I liked the first two batman movies with Michael Keaton. The last two suck, all colorful and gay, not the dark, more realisitic comic book style of the first two movies and the prequel. Good movie, I would recommend it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info