3800 Beat a GTP WTF???

My buddy here in WI has a 2000 Grand Prix GTP. He doesnt have anything done to it other than mufflers and tips. So we decide to race tonight from a dig. I am totally expecting to get my butt handed to me I mean come on I have a 97 Grand Prix GT running major misfires and getting some kr. Anyway I turned my track off and he didnt so I took him off the line and beat him by about two car lengths he spun his tires really bad. He passed me after that when I slowed down. I mean WTF he shoudve killed me. I mean my mods are in my sig I dont have that much done my car did shift really nice with my performance pcm though. He said it couldve been his boost because he has been having trouble with it. I just thought I would share because this will be the ONE and ONLY TIME I will ever beat a GTP and I am guessing a crippled one at that... Thought I would share, thanks in advance for reading my long post :)...

Morgan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list