3800 put my grnad prix in the shop

well..if any of u remember me posting about i wrecked my grand prix..its now put in the shop and its gonna cost $3000 to fix it..so its in there now ..now the guys insurance company i had a wreck with called today...which really sucks concidering i had no insurance..so now i gotta find out how much they gonna fuck me up the ass...then concidering i now have to pay for the car in the shop and now this..dont know how its gonna work..yeah im just letting u guys know about me..since i aint posted in a while

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by frankenstinesy+Jul 25 2005, 03:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xplicitt
@Jul 25 2005, 04:31 PM
<---------- gets :drama: I'm sure this will entertain me briefly  :lolsign:
[snapback]92974[/snapback]​
haha.

So, let me get this straight. It's your parents job to pay for your insurance? So it's your parent's fault that you were driving even though you don't have insurance?
[snapback]92978[/snapback]​
[/b]
I completely agree, you gotta pay to play, your parents can't keep changin your diapers and cleaning up your shit. Time to grow up. Hopefully no one got hurt or their goin in the back door with no lube callin you Sally.

well...smart ppl..lol..yes it is they fault i was driving..they sent me on a aaron..or how ever u spell it..and they brought me the car and said i had to pay the note...another reason why i cant afford insurance..its $260 a month..and i avg prob about $110 a week..so i dont really have no slack money..with that pay i cant afford insurance..not even liability..i told them to buy me a car str8 out so i can pay the insurance.and we made a deal that if i pay a car note my dad would take care of the insurance..and he agreed..and he brought me a car with a note...and i figured he woulda took care of it..but he never did..for six months i went without a flaw..no speeding tickets..nothing..and i finally have a wreck..so yeah i was upset more then my dad was..my dad only told me wat i did wrong or wat ever..but yeah..thx ppl for actually replying

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info