Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Jun 14 2005, 06:19 PM
I've had it that low as well...big WHOOP!! :p

Yea, like Fish said for the 98 and up once you see it says "LOW" push and hold the reset button until the number comes back and that way you wont worry if you are going to run out of gas sooner than you think.
[snapback]87920[/snapback]​

Once you've held down the reset button, will it only show you the mileage once, or does it stay like that? After you restart the car, does it go back to LOW or still show the actual miles left?

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP+Jun 15 2005, 04:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Jun 14 2005, 06:19 PM
I've had it that low as well...big WHOOP!! :p

Yea, like Fish said for the 98 and up once you see it says "LOW" push and hold the reset button until the number comes back and that way you wont worry if you are going to run out of gas sooner than you think.
[snapback]87920[/snapback]​

Once you've held down the reset button, will it only show you the mileage once, or does it stay like that? After you restart the car, does it go back to LOW or still show the actual miles left?
[snapback]87995[/snapback]​
[/b]

it will show you the millage, but once you turn the car off it will go back to low and you just have to do it again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info