3800 Jackson Verdict to be Announced @4:30pm today

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jun 13 2005, 02:08 PM
Hopefully he is put in jail.. what a weirdo
[snapback]87789[/snapback]​

I agree, but if OJ can get away with double murder. I think he's going to get away with touching Home Alone Boys little pecker. Well maybe not him but someone else

Dam Mike, beat me to the old OJ situation.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Jun 13 2005, 02:28 PM
this is gonna end up like the O.J. trial. .  Michael Jackson will get off because he's rich. (little disco-dancing sissy) :nanahump:  :blow:
[snapback]87794[/snapback]​

Actually, there's talk of him going into bankruptcy. He has a huge house and taxes to pay, but he hasn't had a concert or album in years. This and his other trials are using all of his money.

I think he's guilty; I think he will come off clean.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by iliveonnitro+Jun 13 2005, 03:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-preussenGTP
@Jun 13 2005, 02:28 PM
this is gonna end up like the O.J. trial. .  Michael Jackson will get off because he's rich. (little disco-dancing sissy) :nanahump:  :blow:
[snapback]87794[/snapback]​

Actually, there's talk of him going into bankruptcy. He has a huge house and taxes to pay, but he hasn't had a concert or album in years. This and his other trials are using all of his money.

I think he's guilty; I think he will come off clean.
[snapback]87801[/snapback]​
[/b]
You forget he also owns the rights to all Beatles recordings. If he sells it the windfall will take care of the debt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info