3800 WTF is up with Q101??

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I havent listened to that station in awhile cause their music sucked. I flipped it on yesterday and heard the Mighty Mighty Boss Tones. :blink: Then today on my way to emissions, I hear Reel Big Fish. :eek: :eek: :blink:

WTF, is this supposed to be 90s all the time now?? Dont get me wrong, it was a nice flashback to my HS days, but is that what they play all the time now??

On the side note, I did pass emissions. SLP headers and DP, magnaflow cat, ubend and res removed, hooker maxflows, no egr + charles = no testing till 2007. B)

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
It's called unshuffled or something. It's really sweet. They'll play anything that is considered to be alternative. They tried it for a weekend and so many people called in saying how much they liked it that they are doing it pretty much all the time now. I've actually been listening to the radio instead of my cd's all the time. So now I don't have to listen to the same playlists over and over when I do listen to the radio. :D

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Loveline was the dumbest show ever. I'd almost rather watch that old lady talk about sex than listen to Adam Carolla. Whenever I'd listen to it he'd always ask the caller if they were abused as a child. I'm sure Dr. Drew knew what he was talking about but Adam was a moron. Sometimes it was kind of funny though, but mainly dumb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info