3800 Hit me baby one more time...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jun 10 2005, 01:19 PM
Do my senses decieve me, or did Vanilla Ice rock last night? (it sounds funny even saying it)

I was rooting for The Knack and Tommy Tutone to do well, but they were pretty flat.

I hate that Haddaway song, but I got to admit he did pretty well, of course any cover of Britney has to be better than the original.
[snapback]87593[/snapback]​

The actual Vanilla Ice was on there??(Robert Winkle) My mom was watching I was looking at Lingenfelter kits for my buddy on the net.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by MIKES3+Jun 10 2005, 01:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Jun 10 2005, 01:19 PM
Do my senses decieve me, or did Vanilla Ice rock last night? (it sounds funny even saying it)

I was rooting for The Knack and Tommy Tutone to do well, but they were pretty flat.

I hate that Haddaway song, but I got to admit he did pretty well, of course any cover of Britney has to be better than the original.
[snapback]87593[/snapback]​

The actual Vanilla Ice was on there??(Robert Winkle) My mom was watching I was looking at Lingenfelter kits for my buddy on the net.
[snapback]87596[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yup, he covered "Survivor" from Destiny's Child :eddie:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jun 17 2005, 07:43 AM
what haddaway song... what is love?? hahaa I like that song!
[snapback]88155[/snapback]​
Yup, that was on last week's show that was a little better, but it was still pretty good. Last night it was Wang Chung, Sophie B Hawkins, Cameo, Howard Jones, Irene Cara.

Howard Jones was pretty good too, but too mellow for that kind of show. Most of the Bands will cover something that's kind of a stretch for them, but he did a Dido song, and it sounded like it was one of his own songs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info