3800 FS: Prismacolor 48 marker set

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
I won a Prismacolor 48 marker set from my school during book buyback. And I was wondering if anyone was interested in it. Apparently my book store normally sells them for $95, at least that's what the price sticker says. A guy I work with who is a really good artist says these are top of the line. They better be if they cost $95 normally. If anyone is interested make an offer. Otherwise I'll just put them on ebay.
http://www.sanfordcorp.com/sanford/consume...oductId=SN03611

Andrew

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
I'd pick these up from u, but i just bought a new set of over 90. They are expensive, and are good (not great) they dont last very long, but they provide a very even color coat. I have gone through hundreds of these in 3 years at the Art Institute, but like i said too bad i bought a set last week.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jun 10 2005, 09:08 PM
I'd pick these up from u, but i just bought a new set of over 90.  They are expensive, and are good (not great) they dont last very long, but they provide a very even color coat.  I have gone through hundreds of these in 3 years at the Art Institute, but like i said too bad i bought a set last week.
[snapback]87644[/snapback]​
If you know of anyone who'd want them let me know. I'll prolly accept almost any reasonable offer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• frankenstinesy
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list