3800 anyone wanna cruise the schaumburg area tonight??

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by syP@Jun 10 2005, 10:14 AM
anyone down for this.... i just wanna get out and drive... i have been working all week and i need to get out.

Lets say...9:00pm behind the dicks?
[snapback]87565[/snapback]​

I will be out there and I will have a few cars with me. I was out there last night and it was hoppin. I met a kid with a Saturn Ion redline with the blower. I didnt know those came with a blower. He has 15 lbs of boost stock and ran a 14.7. He had a buddy with a mx-6 not sure what year an older one with a turbo and needless to say I didnt race them but after they saw what I had done they knew I would have took them from start to finish. Nice guys though. They go out to Stratford. My buddy as an 05 Silverado SS AWD and is going down to Indian to get the Lingenfelter package on it, but he will be with us stock for now.

Keep in touch SYP let me know. Bring you buddy with the Mustang special GT

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Originally posted by MIKES3+Jun 10 2005, 10:35 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Jun 10 2005, 10:14 AM
anyone down for this.... i just wanna get out and drive... i have been working all week and i need to get out.

Lets say...9:00pm behind the dicks?
[snapback]87565[/snapback]​

I will be out there and I will have a few cars with me. I was out there last night and it was hoppin. I met a kid with a Saturn Ion redline with the blower. I didnt know those came with a blower. He has 15 lbs of boost stock and ran a 14.7. He had a buddy with a mx-6 not sure what year an older one with a turbo and needless to say I didnt race them but after they saw what I had done they knew I would have took them from start to finish. Nice guys though. They go out to Stratford. My buddy as an 05 Silverado SS AWD and is going down to Indian to get the Lingenfelter package on it, but he will be with us stock for now.

Keep in touch SYP let me know. Bring you buddy with the Mustang special GT
[snapback]87567[/snapback]​

the ion redline only has 12 lbs of boost from the factory and there was a guy that ran 14.3 stock they rip
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info