3800 Pole Katz

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I'm sure you all heard it advertized on the radio and TV.

I went there last weekend, nice and close to the house :) . I thought the place was real nice. Lots off good stuff to look at! Only $10.00 cover, another 10 spot got me a table right in front. I think drinks were somewhat reasonable, I was kind a tipsy, thank god the wife came with so she could drive my drunk ass home. Hey it was her birthday and she wanted to go :p .

I believe I ran in to someone from the club there but like I said I was feeling pretty good so I forgot who it was :blink: .

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jun 9 2005, 11:14 PM
I'm sure you all heard it advertized on the radio and TV.

I went there last weekend, nice and close to the house  :) . I thought the place was real nice. Lots off good stuff to look at! Only $10.00 cover, another 10 spot got me a table right in front. I think drinks were somewhat reasonable, I was kind a tipsy, thank god the wife came with so she could drive my drunk ass home. Hey it was her birthday and she wanted to go :p .

I believe I ran in to someone from the club there but like I said I was feeling pretty good so I forgot who it was :blink: .
[snapback]87507[/snapback]​

It was me you ran into and I was sh!t faced to but oh well :D But I have to agree, for a place close to the neighborhood the scenery was good and im sure there will be a couple more nights spent their in the future... :ph34r:

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
It was me you ran into and I was sh!t faced to but oh well  But I have to agree, for a place close to the neighborhood the scenery was good and im sure there will be a couple more nights spent their in the future...

Doh. As soon as I seen the name it came back to me. Glad I wasn't the only one fitshaced.

I block west of Harlem on 100th.

I believe dances where $20.00. I didn't get any, well at least not until I got home ;) .

Lets pick a night. I'd love to go back!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info