3800 Junk for sale and I need Employment

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I have some assorted stuff, curious if anyone wants it, cause I sure don't

Lexar Jump Drive Elite, 256mb - USB portable storage, my first one, Love it to pieces, Lightly worn, and have since gotten a Gig one... $15 *retail is $27.99+tax

A Lexar 1100 Bubblejet printer with a black and white cartridge... My father bought a friggen HP Laserjet 5SI, so we definatly don't need this anymore $10 takes it, all the wires and software it came with

GE 900mhz Phone with Digital answering machine, bought it 2 months ago for $20
Got a cell, Killed my ground line, so I'll part with it for $10, This is the second one of this phone I have bought, I liked it enough to buy another identical one *Broke the last one from chucking it... my fault*

15' packard bell CRT SVGA Monitor... $10

29 Gallon Aquarium with hood, light, and metal stand. bought it new, used it for a year, no leaks, just has some alge on the sides of it, and calcium, I'll clean it before sale. $50
*I'll throw in any other goodies that I have with it, UG Filter, and some other stuff*

and lastly I seriously need employement... anyone know of any good job openings in Warrenville/Naperville/West Chicago/Wheaton gimme a holler... I'm 17, and highly skilled with computers, have my own freelance company Bedno Computers

That about sums it up, I make enough money to pay for my insurance/phone... but not really saving up anything for College, so I need a job for the summer.

I'll add more stuff if it comes up

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
"My stance on a broken computer, is that it isnt truely 'dead' untill you have physically thrown it out of a 2 story or higher window, so remeber, there is no job to big or small for Bedno Computer to help you with."

Sounds like you need a summer English class. :ph34r:

Good luck; apply everywhere. You won't find a decent computer job without at least a bachelors degree.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Jun 9 2005, 08:48 AM
"My stance on a broken computer, is that it isnt truely 'dead' untill you have physically thrown it out of a 2 story or higher window, so remeber, there is no job to big or small for Bedno Computer to help you with."

Sounds like you need a summer English class.  :ph34r:

Good luck; apply everywhere.  You won't find a decent computer job without at least a bachelors degree.
[snapback]87388[/snapback]​

I don't expect a computer job, I'd be happy working for target... I mean ANY work.

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
You could the company I work for - EFMark.

They are hiring for some positions at the office in Westmont.

Our website doesn't show all of the positions open, but here ya go.

http://www.efmark.com/

If you could put me as a referral - Michael Foster

Right now they have open positions for:

Administrative Assistant
Armored Tech
Bench Repair
Call Taker
Closer
Deposit Puller
Dispatcher
FLM
IS Assistant
Quality Control
Vault Teller

I know what some of the positions are, so if you have any questions, LMK

Hope this helps.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by frosty23_45@Jun 11 2005, 08:58 PM
Well, maybe the being 18 part, sorry didn't see that.

As for experience, some of those positions are entry level and all you do is talk on the phone pretty much.

Anyway, anyone else who is interested LMK.

BTW try like radio shack, best buy and all those.  I used to work at radio shack back in high school.
[snapback]87686[/snapback]​

Friend worked there, He hated it, and got fired cause he didn't sell enough Cell phones, but I'll be 18 in a month, and it'll be alot easier to job hunt then, espeically with a reliable car by then I hope ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info