3800 Huntley, Illinois Police

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
This went down as a classic in my book. I am not sure how long ago this was but it couldnt of been no more than 2-3 years ago, but there was this hot shit rookie cop that had an ego bigger than the titanic and used hi badge power as much as possible. needless to say the guy never fazed me. One night he was taking his rounds up and down the street of our town. He found a guy in a wheel chair (electric)cruising on the sidewalk at around 2:00 am in the morning. Remind you this guy was a war vet and was about 60 years old. To make along story short he wound up pulling him over. He was intoxicated. (big friggin deal) needless to say he gave him a DUI took him out of his wheelchair and arrested him. That isnt the best part. Then he called a flat bed tow truck to take his wheel chair to the inpound. I shit you not this made the radio stations all the way to L.A. and newspapers all the way to New York when it got leaked out. I found this out by a retired cop from my town. He also thinks he's a fuk. This was 100% true and if anyone can find it on the net. That would be great. I ahve busted this cops balls a few times when he trted acting like a tough guy around me and my friands. One time I said "what are you going to do arrest me on my big wheel?" Every time I see him he wont look at me now. bwahahahaha
:smokin:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• MIKES3
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list