3800 What modular pulley should I get?

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
I'm looking to buy a modular pulley system pretty soon and I was wondering if there were any that are considered to be the best. I know that the pulley boys is about $30 more than most others I have seen. But just because it's more expensive doesn't mean it's necessarily better. I think Intense says their's has a different kind of groove and the pulley gets more contact with the belt. It was something like that anyways. It seems like every manufacturer has their own version.

Should I be ok with a 3.4? My current mods are in my sig and when I order my pulley I will order plugs and a t-stat as well. The only pulley system that makes a 3.5 for their modular systems is the pulley boys. At least from what I've seen. So if I'm gonna need a 3.5, that'll narrow it down considerably.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Get whatever you can aford.
They are basically all the same.
Dont beleive all the hype.. remember they are trying to sell their particular product.

ALso get a system that has pullies that go down as far as yout think you will go down. If you never plan on runniing a 2.8" dont buy a system that is more $$ because you can run a 2.8"

3.4" is fine.

GO SOX!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info