3800 Fuel Injector

I have been having major misfires on just cylinder 2. Zack scanned my car and I had over 30 some on cylinder 2 and I was getting KR. I talked to the dealership and they said it sounds like a fuel injector, so me being stupid asked what it would cost to get it replaced or fixed the guy was more than nice saying 130 bucks :eek: ... Holy crap I mean injectors new cost what like 80 bucks?? I was wondering if anyone knows how to install injectors and could replace my one on cylinder 2 to see if I can get rid of my misfires. The spark plug wires are new as well as the spark plugs and I replaced my ignition coil and tested my module and all my coil packs so I am getting fed up trying to track down this problem <_< . So if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate any input or help :) . Thank you for listening to my rant...

Morgan

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
If you do end up changing out your injectors.
CHANGE OUT ALL 6.

Or have the new one mathced to your other 5.

It would suck to have all your injectors with the exception of the new run not all running within the same flow rates.. This could end up causgin all sorts of problems in the long run.

Injectors are very easy to do. Im sure someone on here could sell you some abd also do the install..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info