Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by xierxior@Jun 1 2005, 10:51 PM
no, this is being taken to far this is at herassment now.. you guys have multible threads running how mature is this? mike isn't going anywhere continuing to rip on him is going to be for nothing but personal gain.
[snapback]86475[/snapback]​

Call the ILGPC police then. :lolsign:

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Originally posted by xierxior@Jun 1 2005, 10:51 PM
no, this is being taken to far this is at herassment now.. you guys have multible threads running how mature is this? mike isn't going anywhere continuing to rip on him is going to be for nothing but personal gain.
[snapback]86475[/snapback]​

Well I have no idea who this person is, or how he is in real life. He has made a few statements towards me that have offended me, and I have not said a bad thingabout this person (other than what i'd do with his comment). I also am personally just stating a fact that it is a pretty cool coincidense that we have the same exact car, and then I was responding to a very good friend of mines question. So.......... sorry, but u cant nab me on anything.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
xierxior, please do not take this the wrong way, but your name is driving me nuts, every time i see it i thin of exavior (dont ask y) how the hell do you pernounce it so my brain can stop working for the night... is it like zer zor? Please, dont take this as an offensive comment, just a friendly question.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
my dad is at the shop now (well not at this hour,but u know), and i suggest anyone needing tranny work done, do it asap, as we don't know how much longer we will be in chicago. So far looking like at least another 3-5 months, but with real estate younever know, could be a few weeks, could be next year. We will help out anyone needing anyhting though as much as we can, so just contact me. Oh and btw, the tampa GPC sucks, im gunna stick with u guys.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
well the past 2 months have been kind of crazy, and my dad decided he was sick of chicago wheather once and for all, and he bought a house (where im at right now). He has been saying he wanted to leave chicago for the past 7 years, but it was all talk. I guess now he really wants to do it. Thiong is, out here there are about 200 transmission shops per block (seriously i counted 4 trans shops on 1 damn block) So we will have to see if we will rerelocate down here, or continue in chicago. I wanna go out to AZ though, as soon as my dad gets on his feet out here.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
thanks, but i really hate it out here, well all of it except for clearwater beach. It's nothing but old people and fukin white people that think they are thugs and gangsters, and hillbillies. Id much rather stay in chicago. But then again, i really wanna help get my dad on his feet at least out here. Then weel see which way the wind blows.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info