3800 Can someone take a look at my scan??

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
mods... 3.4" pulley, stage2 cam, afc 2.0, headers, autolite 104s, dhp 1.0, cai, exhaust, race tranny.

http://www.amoxsoft.com/mike/new2/view.php...an=Display+Scan

I tuned my afc 2.0 for great lfts at idle and cruise... now... take a look at my o2's at WOT... im running rich obviously... but around 970-990, im gettin NO kr.. but as i get NEAR 930, i get mad knock retard... what should my values be at for the 8, 9, and 10 frequency on the afc 2.0? As of now, the 8,9,and 10, are at 98.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Syp,

Do not base your numbers off your narrowband o2 sensor, if you are getting zero kr with 970-990mv readings, then keep it that way.

Also , watch your IPW's, you are hitting 20ms at 6000rpms, so your injectors are at 100% duty cycle. I am guessing this is why you peaked at around 3kr, your injector's are maxed at 6000 rpms. I would suggest on holding off raising shift points or going down to a smaller pulley, until you get larger injectors...

Good Luck.

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
syP what PCM are you using? Do you have an Intense or DHP and if so have you had someone tweak anything with it to adjust for any of your mods? I am wondering if you need a new flash in your PCM or something. Those numbers just don't match up, and something is really goofy there!

I am almost wondering if getting a new flash of whatever you run would be good to start fresh again?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Jun 15 2005, 01:37 PM
syP what PCM are you using? Do you have an Intense or DHP and if so have you had someone tweak anything with it to adjust for any of your mods? I am wondering if you need a new flash in your PCM or something. Those numbers just don't match up, and something is really goofy there!

I am almost wondering if getting a new flash of whatever you run would be good to start fresh again?
[snapback]87982[/snapback]​
It's supposed to be a DHP, but I was able to read it, and modify it...which I shouldn't be able to do. I fixed the Injector flow rate table, and 02's stayed about the same, but IPW's dropped to 16-17 at WOT. I tried to import my trans settings/Tq mgmnt too, but his trans didn't like it. I am starting to think something funny is going on with it. We went out after I flashed it with a stock MAF table, and new injector settings. LT's were off a little, but not too bad. 17 max IPW, .940 02's, 15 degrees timing...still seeing 4-5 kr. He had his mini afc set at 108 before we did the initial flash (which I would not reccomend a mini-afc above 105%) which we took out of the loop before testing, so we brought it back and I played with the MAF tables to start juicing up around 5000hz at 101.5%, to +6% at 11,500hz, 02's went to .960's. It had absolutely no effect I could see on KR.

Ultimately the car is not exactly a dog, but it's running no where near where it should be. Something is restricting airflow in there, because the MAF's not reading it flowing all that much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info