3800 People are soooo tempting...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Theres a contract guard that works here that I chat with once and awhile. We BS about cars and bla bla bla. He has asked me what I have done before and I told him.

Well, he saw me pull up today since I came to work early. Comes over. We start BSing. Then out of nowhere, he said he will give me 10K for my car. :eek: :blink: I asked him if he was serious, and he said as a heart attack. I asked him again a half hour later to make sure and he said yes. Only catch is, I have to leave everything on it.

Decisions decisions. I was done with the car anyway. Wasnt going to add anything else, just make some fine tuning adjustments and leave it as it is. However this new proposal is very interesting. I went to edmunds to check the value of my car, and a dealer would sell it for around 6K.

Think I should go for it?? I know I dont have any worth while mods on the car, but its still fun to drive, and I really do like the looks. I also wouldnt mind trying something else either. (NO GTP)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Fish+May 31 2005, 08:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@May 31 2005, 08:53 PM
tell him i'll sell him my car for $16,000 with everything on it. :D
[snapback]86081[/snapback]​

Why the hell would I promote your car, when I can get a sweet deal?? :lolsign:
[snapback]86083[/snapback]​
[/b]

cause you love your car too much. ;)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by mybluegtp+May 31 2005, 08:59 PM-->
Originally posted by Fish@May 31 2005, 08:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp

[snapback]86087[/snapback]​
[/b]

True, but I cant face the fact that I have always wanted to get something different, just never had the opportunity.(money) Now that I have the opportunity, Im really contemplating it.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Fish+May 31 2005, 09:00 PM-->
Originally posted by mybluegtp@May 31 2005, 08:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp

True, but I cant face the fact that I have always wanted to get something different, just never had the opportunity.(money) Now that I have the opportunity, Im really contemplating it.
[snapback]86088[/snapback]​
[/b]

Maybe he has a friend? :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by mybluegtp+May 31 2005, 09:02 PM-->
Originally posted by Fish@May 31 2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by mybluegtp@May 31 2005, 08:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp

[snapback]86088[/snapback]​

Maybe he has a friend? :)
[snapback]86090[/snapback]​
[/b]

Possibly. I also found out from another guy that the person that wants my car can save money. Apparently, he has 40K saved up since he was 18. Looks like I might get cash. Thats another :woot:

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
I would do it, no questions asked!!

[opinion]
Then I would put the money down on a Cobalt SS or SRT-4, or find myself an '04-'05 Impala SS and only hafta pay the remaining debt (around 9-12K) , 2 year loan, and you got a low mileage car thats paid off in about 2 years!!
[/opinion]

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by xttc2000@May 31 2005, 09:01 PM
id sell it if it will put you in a position to get something you like better
[snapback]86089[/snapback]​

this coming from a guy who just got rid of his SS... what are you people doing?!! This is ILGPC.com I realize people are saying its now more of a club based on just friendships and not so much the Grand Prixs, but if thats the case, then we need to change the name of this club, cause I still like the idea of Grand Prix Gatherings and not just a mixture of odds and ends.. but thats just me...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You truly are retarded Mike. Im sorry you think that we need to change this, and should do that. Why dont YOU do something about it if you dont like it.

This is ILGPC.com, but ANYONE is welcome here. Get over the fact that someone is more insterested in my GT than anyone will ever be in your GTP.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP+May 31 2005, 09:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xttc2000
@May 31 2005, 09:01 PM
id sell it if it will put you in a position to get something you like better
[snapback]86089[/snapback]​

this coming from a guy who just got rid of his SS... what are you people doing?!! This is ILGPC.com I realize people are saying its now more of a club based on just friendships and not so much the Grand Prixs, but if thats the case, then we need to change the name of this club, cause I still like the idea of Grand Prix Gatherings and not just a mixture of odds and ends.. but thats just me...
[snapback]86098[/snapback]​
[/b]

ur a tool

there are no requirements made for joining our club, just having a good time....

heck we've got people from outta state on here...according to you that means they shouldn't be allowed to be on here either?

hey miller you need to leave and aren't allowed on here anymore cause you're from ohio now... :rolleyes:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by Fish@May 31 2005, 09:34 PM
You truly are retarded Mike. Im sorry you think that we need to change this, and should do that. Why dont YOU do something about it if you dont like it.

This is ILGPC.com, but ANYONE is welcome here. Get over the fact that someone is more insterested in my GT than anyone will ever be in your GTP.
[snapback]86100[/snapback]​

Fuck You Fish!! All I did was have a god damn opinion and you jump all over me for it! I could careless what people think about my GTP, as you've obviously flamed me a few times in the last few days already for it. Why don't you get a life and go out and do something fun instead of sitting on here day and night worrying about what people write on here... your the retarded one! So drop it!!
:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by jk99gtp@May 31 2005, 09:11 PM
I would do it, no questions asked!!

[opinion]
Then I would put the money down on a Cobalt SS or SRT-4, or find myself an '04-'05 Impala SS and only hafta pay the remaining debt (around 9-12K) , 2 year loan, and you got a low mileage car thats paid off in about 2 years!!
[/opinion]
[snapback]86097[/snapback]​

I was definatly thinking SRT-4 or Cobalt SS. Hell, if I could get my hands on an 04 GTO for around 20, Id definatly ponder that. We will see what his next move is. Im very interested in hearing it.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP+May 31 2005, 09:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@May 31 2005, 09:34 PM

Fuck You Fish!! All I did was have a god damn opinion and you jump all over me for it! I could careless what people think about my GTP, as you've obviously flamed me a few times in the last few days already for it. Why don't you get a life and go out and do something fun instead of sitting on here day and night worrying about what people write on here... your the retarded one! So drop it!!
:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:
[snapback]86102[/snapback]​
[/b]
:beating: :blahblah:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP+May 31 2005, 09:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@May 31 2005, 09:34 PM

Fuck You Fish!! All I did was have a god damn opinion and you jump all over me for it! I could careless what people think about my GTP, as you've obviously flamed me a few times in the last few days already for it. Why don't you get a life and go out and do something fun instead of sitting on here day and night worrying about what people write on here... your the retarded one! So drop it!! :lolsign:
[snapback]86102[/snapback]​
[/b]

Fuck me?? You always seem to have a retarded opinion. Remember the thread where Leos dad's ambulance was cut off?? And you called us a bunch of bitches that are 2 faced and lovey dovey?? Remember that shit?? You have made yourself look like an ass from day one. PERIOD. Then you finally come to a meet, make yourself look more like a retard, stalk Stacey and Denise, WHAT THE FUCK ELSE ARE YOU GONNA DO??? I have a life, and I do have friends. WAY MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL!!! I could give 2 shits what people say or write here. I asked for an opinion about a car, not the god damn club. Kiss my ass and have a nice day bitch.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Wait, someone else was stalking Denise? What the hell am I even here for anymore?!

On a serious note, this is the nature of the beast with car clubs. People have the car, join the club, make friends, then sell the car and still want to talk to their friends. It's just the way things happen. In SHOcago, half of us haven't owned SHOs for years.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@May 31 2005, 09:50 PM
Wait, someone else was stalking Denise?  What the hell am I even here for anymore?!
[snapback]86109[/snapback]​

Apparently, comic relief. :lolsign:

Id like to get this thread back on course, but that is like wishing for one beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelion dollars to fall out of the sky. Ohh well.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
And you called us a bunch of bitches that are 2 faced and lovey dovey??

Wow dude, your really good at twisting words and such. If you went back to my original thread about leos ambulance i never said any of that shit that came out of your lying ass mouth! If you could careless about what I say, then you would of let my opinion go and shrugged it off, but instead you take things so personally! Are you like this in person? Stalk Stacey and Denise? If Denise has a problem with me, she'd say so. As for Stacey, we talked last night, didnt seem upset with me. I'm not one to save instant messages and use them for later use like sYp, he's more of a stalker then me! You obviously DO care about what people have to say in YOUR thread or you wouldn't be on here every few minutes checking it out... ridiculous...

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
fish..

I'd go for it...thats some good extra bonus money for it, especially after 1/2 the stuff if free from gift certificates you've won at mod days..

and you can alwaays start over with a new GP and go turbo or something. but an older used for for cheaper, cause basically ya know pretty much everything on the motor if it breaks...

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
My god what the hell...you can't have something other then a gp to be on this board.....90% of the people that are on here do have a gp.....some have a few differnet cars...what the heck is the big deal. This isn't clubgp, my god!

Then you know what Mike....I guess Denise shouldn't be on here and plan all our events cause she doesn't own a GP, or me for that matter cause I don't have a car anymore. There are a few others that have regals that come on this board for advice too. So I guess we should all be banned :lolsign: :drama: :bsflag:

Oh and also, I remember pretty well what you said Mike about Leo's dad, and fish basically hit the nail on the head.....

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@May 31 2005, 09:54 PM

Wow dude, your really good at twisting words and such. If you went back to my original thread about leos ambulance i never said any of that shit that came out of your lying ass mouth! If you could careless about what I say, then you would of let my opinion go and shrugged it off, but instead you take things so personally! Are you like this in person? Stalk Stacey and Denise? If Denise has a problem with me, she'd say so. As for Stacey, we talked last night, didnt seem upset with me. I'm not one to save instant messages and use them for later use like sYp, he's more of a stalker then me! You obviously DO care about what people have to say in YOUR thread or you wouldn't be on here every few minutes checking it out... ridiculous...
[snapback]86112[/snapback]​

if i had a nickel for each ignorant post made by you.....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@May 31 2005, 09:54 PM

[snapback]86112[/snapback]​

Let me in on a secret. Listen closely. Nobody like you. :eek:

As far as being here all night, I work overnights with jack shit to do. So I utilize my computer and internet. Got a fucking problem?? Why are you here defending yourself?? Worried about how much worse I can make you look?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info