3800 Hiring...Detailers needed.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
They pay $9.50 an hour starting. Each car you detail is 3 hours pay, so you can do it faster than three hours and get more money.

This is just off the top of my head of what my MA told me. I work in the inventory department over there.

What times do you work? I'd like to come by and say hi. I work tuesday to saturday, second shifts.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by NetChemica@May 31 2005, 10:54 AM
They pay $9.50 an hour starting.  Each car you detail is 3 hours pay, so you can do it faster than three hours and get more money.

This is just off the top of my head of what my MA told me.  I work in the inventory department over there.

What times do you work?  I'd like to come by and say hi.  I work tuesday to saturday, second shifts.
[snapback]86033[/snapback]​

That doesnt sound like a bad deal. I wish I was closer. I actually like detailing for fun, but that is with my car only. $$$$ for others

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by Aircal@May 31 2005, 08:45 AM
Looking for detailers at CarMax in Naperville. Its off Interstate 88 and RT59. If your interested or know someone that is let me know.
[snapback]86016[/snapback]​

I have wanted to apply there for some time, but I'm only 17... :(.
I plan on applying there the day I turn 18 in about a month and a half.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info