3800 knock test?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
no way is your car ready for a 3.0.................

that is at least a IC or cam.......sorry.........

my car has some KR wiht all my shit and a 3.0...........granted my TBs screwign shit up aind my ICCU went out and im waiting 2 months for a powertunner but oh well......... :angry: :angry: :angry:

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by gambino GTP@May 28 2005, 07:47 PM
hey guys i wanna know what is the process of testing for KR???. Can someone do it for me??? Mods are in my sig , Is my car capable enough to go down to a 3.25" or maybe a 3.0" pulley with my mods? thank you, ADAM S.
[snapback]85843[/snapback]​

You might be able to run a 3.25" in the colder months but not this summer. If you wanna be able to try it safely by some Torco concentrate, read the directions and use as directed. You'll be able to run the 3.25" w/out KR and see how it feels :)

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Originally posted by Jwood416@Jun 15 2005, 09:52 AM
Hey gambino, how do you like the SLP loudmouth setup, i am tossing around getting that or dynomax's Super Turbos.
[snapback]87966[/snapback]​

SLP is AMAZING sounds awsome. AT First my setup sounded riceyyy as hell at full throttle but now that it has broken in it sounds GREATTT. BUTTT its ALWAYS sounded amazing while i would cruise it and rev it. The only problem was full throttle while driving and now thats gone and it sounds like muscle. YESSS I reccomend SLP it has a greattt sound. GET SLP ASAP

OH yah give ur exhaust timee to break in mine took bout 800-1000 miles for it to sound really good

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jun 15 2005, 01:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rjaz gtp
@Jun 15 2005, 01:31 PM
I personally would stay with the 3.4
Without a pcm, rockers, or IC you are really not ready to go down yet.

Just ask syP about running the 3.25!  <_<
[snapback]87979[/snapback]​
I was running a 3.0 w/o rockers, IC, or PCM. :ph34r:
[snapback]87980[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ok Ron I retract my statement! I would initially scan your car and see what KR you are receiving with your current setup. This will allow you to see what areas you need to work on. What I meant by my statement above was, I would not put a 3.25 on without scanning and seeing where you stand. Everyone's car is different, and each person will get different results. Don't always assume your car can withstand what someone else's car can, and remember always scan!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info