3800 HELP... Need a pulley tool

G

G-rat2

Okay, the guys @ regalGs.org suggested I post my request on here.

Apparently there aren't too many people modding the family car over there

I wanted to know if anyone has a pulley tool you would be willing to let me borrow/rent.

I had the snout bearings replace on my Sc awhile back and the idiot service techs somehow managed to install a "stock 3.8" pulley :angry: because they said my 3.4 is what puked the bearings, BS.:pissed:

I had to spend an hour "discussing" :argue: this with the shop manager in order to get my 3.4 back (I think one of the techs wanted it for his car)

Anyway, let me know if anyone has one would be willing to lend it to me. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee to have someone change it out for me.

I live in Bolingbrook and my office is in Wheaton.

Let me know if you can help,

Thanks,

Chuck G

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by G-rat2@May 27 2005, 02:37 PM
Okay, the guys @ regalGs.org suggested I post my request on here.

Apparently there aren't too many people modding the family car over there
[snapback]85697[/snapback]​
<_<

I've modded the Grandpa Grocery getter....and I think I may have been the one to make the suggestion to try here! Welcome buddy! :p

If you'd like to make the trek out to Machesney Park, we can get it done. I have a beer fridge! B)

Otherwise I'm sure you'll find many people a little closer to you that would be happy to help out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list