3800 OFFICIAL AeroforceTech INTERCEPTOR Group Buy

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Ok, seems like i am getting some interest in this, so let's start this list.

SINGLE GAUGES RETAIL $219

7-14 $185
15-24 $175
25+ $165

DUAL GAUGES RETAIL $389

7-14 $335
15-24 $320
25+ $295

THE LIST
1.ACTIONJACK
2.ANONYMOUS
3.ANONYMOUS

List will be edited as you PM me what guage you want.

YOU MUST PM ME SO I KNOW WHAT GUAGE YOU WANT, BEFORE YOU ARE ADDED TO THE LIST. ALL GAUGES ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW, INCLUDING RED.

Here is a picture of the new white faced gauge......
redblackwhiteface.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Brian, I've been standing back, weary of saying anything but let me add some advice here and it's all friendly.

First off, I think your main problem is that Club GP just had a group buy on these and pretty much everyone that wanted to get one got one off that group buy. It's hard to put together a group buy without extenuating circumstances and harder when you're doing it right after another, larger forum just did the same buy on the same item.

Second, You'll hardly ever come up with enough people on a small local forum to get enough sales for a group buy. Club GP has something like 18,000 registered members and let's say 5000 daily posters (liberal number). Now let's say 80 people took advantage of the group buy (again a liberal number). That's only 1 in 62 people that got in on the deal. We don't have 62 daily posters here and you still found the 1 in 62. You're doing pretty good actually. :)

Don't get discouraged is all I'm saying. Just remember your target audience and the percentage of people that generally participate in these things.

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Jun 3 2005, 02:12 PM
Brian, I've been standing back, weary of saying anything but let me add some advice here and it's all friendly.

First off, I think your main problem is that Club GP just had a group buy on these and pretty much everyone that wanted to get one got one off that group buy.  It's hard to put together a group buy without extenuating circumstances and harder when you're doing it right after another, larger forum just did the same buy on the same item.

Second, You'll hardly ever come up with enough people on a small local forum to get enough sales for a group buy.  Club GP has something like 18,000 registered members and let's say 5000 daily posters (liberal number).  Now let's say 80 people took advantage of the group buy (again a liberal number).  That's only 1 in 62 people that got in on the deal.  We don't have 62 daily posters here and you still found the 1 in 62.  You're doing pretty good actually. :)

Don't get discouraged is all I'm saying.  Just remember your target audience and the percentage of people that generally participate in these things.
[snapback]86841[/snapback]​

It's all good, thanks for the advice mike......hey, just wondering if you still would be interested in doing business with bliss....maybe a way to get your products out some more???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info