3800 wish people would learn how to race

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
so i'm driving down 75th around 11 tonighht and this z pulls up on me.

he was speeding a little and slowly passes me but i evened up just so he knew i was down to run.

well everytime i'd get close or match speeds with him he'd just hit it not do 3 honks or any kind of single just take the hit everytime, it was dumb.

we got a light finally after numerous dumbass runs, and and handed it to him, once i hit 100 he started pulling but i was to far already, race ended at 110 with me about 2 lengths ahead.

then i wanted to do a race from a 10 mph roll or so but he never rolls down his window to talk or even look over for any signs, he just takes off time after time it was stupid.

just a little frustrated that this guy woldnt give me an even 1 on 1 race he just kept taking off, thats all i got to talk about realy other races tonight arent even worth posting due to extreme destruction of imports.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
omg.. i know EXACTLY what you mean..

2 days ago.. same thing with a 350z... (got my revenge now!!!... in case you dont remember, i got raped by one up top)

this time when i got near, i heard him downshit... manual.... and he flooed it... i nailed it and passed him by 75mph.. (from a 50mph start)

It was great.. then he wouldnt race again, he just flooring it everytime i got remotley near.

GOOD KILLq

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Kyle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list