3800 abs trac problem

Ight..well, i have the same problem, but mine is on all the time and i can't pull any codes, so i posted here..

Snoop and some others said to check the HUB switch..not the abs sensor plugs.....i didn't even know theres 2 things....correct me if i am wrong...

I went to the auto parts store to see the part, it only has the abs things comin out of it.....they never have heard of a hub switch....!?!?!? :blink:

Snoop, ?!!??! getting confused...i geuss i gotta pull the wheels off and check everything...since i havn't done that yet...lol.

Tom

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@May 25 2005, 09:31 PM
Ight..well, i have the same problem, but mine is on all the time and i can't pull any codes, so i posted here..

Snoop and some others said to check the HUB switch..not the abs sensor plugs.....i didn't even know theres 2 things....correct me if i am wrong...

I went to the auto parts store to see the part, it only has the abs things comin out of it.....they never have heard of a hub switch....!?!?!? :blink:

Snoop, ?!!??! getting confused...i geuss i gotta pull the wheels off and check everything...since i havn't done that yet...lol.

Tom
[snapback]85307[/snapback]​
ya i have never heard of a hub switch. If any one could explain what that is, that would be great. I was going to scan my car at school but the scanner is broke. nice, just when i need it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info