3800 Who says modded cars cannot get good Gas Mileage??

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
ON the way to the Mod Day...

Strictly Highway, No cruise control, at 80mph

DSC00983%20(Medium).JPG

This is once we got off the main highway... all the way to the actual house

DSC00984%20(Medium).JPG

And then beatin the crap outta the car at the mod day.. I still netted 22MPG overall.

Thankyou Denise and Mike for a Great Mod DAy!!

Oh btw... Mike K and anyone else who cared... I put on my stock Throttle Body and RIGHT NOW I am at 0 KR with the 3.2" pulley throughout first and 2nd gear (havnt tried 3rd yet)

Thanks Mike (superchrgdgp) for teachin me about the o2's and to stick with my stock TB

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by syP@May 22 2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks Mike (superchrgdgp) for teachin me about the o2's and to stick with my stock TB
[snapback]84964[/snapback]​
As long as your TB has the correct Maf table in it, any TB will work. If you are on a stock MAF table, the stock TB will work well.

Got 34.xx MPG on the way home from the track, it averages around 24 during the week in traffic.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by zeez gtp@May 23 2005, 11:12 AM
i got 18.9 mpg on the highway, my fueling sucks. but when i got wot, it's perfect, so i am leaving it alone, haha
[snapback]85046[/snapback]​
Dude, pay now or pay later....

Leaving it rich: Safe for awhile, low gas milage, carboned up cylinders causing hot spots and higher compression, washing down cylinder walls, gas in oil/premature bearing wear

Fixing the problem: pain in the ass, have to learn something new, better gas milage, chicks don't tell you you smell like a muffler after you get out of your car, etc...

C'mon; you got a powertuner. Use it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info