3800 Mod Day tommorrow

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have a dilemma. I don't have enough time to get stuff done on my car, or I can go to the mod day. (and no, I can't do this stuff there!)

I was going to deliver laptops, but they haven't come in yet. There were a few people I was going to help with other stuff, but that could be done at race day easy.

Anyway, I have to replace some modified suspension stuff, and re-modify new stuff; and even fabricate some other stuff. Which is going to take me a good portion of tonight, and almost all day tommorrow just to make the race day.

If you need something dire from me let me know...and this has nothing to do with the location change! Mike's place and Harvard aren't that much of a drive difference for me.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

How 'bout a big bear hug :wub:

Seriously though, since Rob (Raflyer) is coming and wants in on the brackets I'm in full-thrash mode.

I don't expect to beat his times by any means, but he's a good bracketracer/tuner that I have a lot of respect for...so I want to make sure my shit's in a pile before I race.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list