3800 Looks like i'm racing sunday

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Well last night i got my intense (revised) gen 2 diff out and turned it back to stock.

so now i have $ 500 stock diff (thanks SHITENSE) let me tell you what a mess.
the preloader plates were all scorred for the gears with just only 1000 miles on them and no burn outs or track time. the scoring is good 16th of an inch deep on all sides of the preloader. since the preloader is made out of steel, all of the shavings were stuck on the VSS sensor on the extantion cover.

MY advice to you if you have any of the intense diffs in your car, take it out ans remove the preloader. just hope the pininon shaft is not scorred.

I

imported_Theautoguy

You know, I was a hop, skip and a fart away from ordering the Intense unit until Mike said that he was offering a discount and installation at LP's a couple of years ago. Knock on wood but so far I have yet to feel any indication of the C-Ya LSD failing. I'm a littl afraid to look though.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Damn Mike thats messed up but glad your car is running. Has anyone heard of any problems with the C-Ya racing LSD?? I was seriously looking into an LSD for my car but thats messed up. Well atleast there Rockers are good right!!

What is Ed Morad charging for his LSD?? What's the difference between them both. I really want to buy an LSD but now where to turn to. I'm going to order my 1.9 rockers from them but what else do I need anyone??

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info