3800 ok so where is the mod day?

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
where is it and when? officially.....

i checked the events section but there is no official "it is here at this time" posts.... I'll try to make it... but I have no f***in clue where it's at!

and what's this I hear there's no racing the next day???

I scanned through the 50 million posts about this ... there needs to be some better organization IMHO .... this doesn't sound like a club meeting... dunno what it sounds like... cause I've got no clue what's going on....

so what's the scoop? where's the "Official" post about the events

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Were the stars and the word OFFICIAL too much?? Or did it blend in?? :lolsign:

There was plans for it weeks ago, but its hard to set shit in stone since things change alot. It WAS going to be in Arlington Heights, but due to some gay ass law, Mike said there would be no working on cars in the street. So he moved it to his friends in Harvard.

Chill dude. Denise has been busting her ass on this. I would have said screw you all if I read all this and I did the planning.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
ugh.. so a post asking about confirming the location was stickied.. but a post officially announcing the details wasn't?

bah... i'm w/the 75% of people that voted to have it in AH then.... not sure why a poll was stickied if it's useless for the decision.. yet the official announcement wasn't ....

I won't be there i guess..... so whens' the next official get together? or will we all vote on it 5 days before it occurs and then go against the final vote again?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by horist@May 20 2005, 12:31 AM
ugh.. so a post asking about confirming the location was stickied.. but a post officially announcing the details wasn't?

bah... i'm w/the 75% of people that voted to have it in AH then....  not sure why a poll was stickied if it's useless for the decision..  yet the official announcement wasn't ....

I won't be there i guess.....  so whens' the next official get together?  or will we all vote on it 5 days before it occurs and then go against the final vote again?
[snapback]84630[/snapback]​

I think that is unfair to say that...

they posted the poll a week in advance, and mike just recently found out about the law in his town.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by Fish@May 20 2005, 12:32 AM
Change your tampon Mike. :lolsign:
[snapback]84632[/snapback]​

guess i'm just pissed about what I've been dealing with with fedex....

but this is still bullshit... 5/17 a poll is posted asking for location ... now the 25% of those that voted harvard win.. ok fine ... there's a law that prevents workin on cars in AH... should have been researched long ago... not the week of the event....

I guess between Miller pussing out on us last friday , and now this... I'm just havin my time of the month :p

I say we blaim miller!!! :p

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by syP+May 20 2005, 12:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-horist
@May 20 2005, 12:31 AM

bah... i'm w/the 75% of people that voted to have it in AH then....   not sure why a poll was stickied if it's useless for the decision..  yet the official announcement wasn't ....

I won't be there i guess.....   so whens' the next official get together?  or will we all vote on it 5 days before it occurs and then go against the final vote again?
[snapback]84630[/snapback]​

I think that is unfair to say that...

they posted the poll a week in advance, and mike just recently found out about the law in his town.
[snapback]84633[/snapback]​
[/b]

this shit should have been researched long before a week ago though... and there should have been a sticky about the official details... instead the sticky was the vote and a regular post about the sudden change....

overall lack of planning i guess... is there going to be another official gathering or do I have to wait for 5 days before it occurs heh ... I miss hangin out w/you guys... but when crap like this happens... hard to change plans on a dime

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
yes i've known of the date for a while... but arlington heights to harvard isn't exactly a small change....

Civilization to boofoo Illinois isn't a small change

specially when I check today.. see a poll stickied that is 75% pro AH ... not knowing where it's at... and now find out it's in boofoo IL

and as ryan's been asking.. what's the address!!!!

first post of the official thread... all I see is harvard IL... while it's boofoo IL.. it's a very spread out city (I used to work there 2 days a week)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
1 day before the event.. the "Official" thread still doesnt' contain an address that I can see scanning through (should be in the first post) .....

and no burnouts this time if I show... plus trying to figure out where the f*** the mod day is... isn't post whoring :p if it was all in 1 sticky (instead of a sticky being there for 75% of people voting AH but not being useful) in the event section ... all would be settled :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info