3800 Remember my Switch

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I jinxed myself. This may make me not want to mod another car ever again, but I am having major issues right now. Thank GOD mod day is coming up. I'm going to need some doctors. My high speed fan wont turn off now unless I disconnect the battery. I tried rewiring with new wires because I noticed it rubbed up on the underdrive pulleys, but it never even made contact with the sealed wire. Did I just fuk up the relay on the PCM. I dont know what the hell to do now. Do I have to get re-wiring done?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by SnM@May 20 2005, 10:40 AM
i suppose if a relay has failed, it could allow current to flow when it should be off. i'll take it look at it at the mod day.

steve
[snapback]84718[/snapback]​

Thats exactly what I was thinking, If thats the case I'm assuming that relay cant handle that fan being on consistetly, but then again I thought about that before I tinkered with it. What I mena by the fan being on consistatly I dont have it on for 5 hours out of the day but I would say I click more often than I need to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info