3800 Anyone intersted in GROUP BUY??

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by 2000gtp@May 19 2005, 01:40 PM
im in.....
[snapback]84576[/snapback]​

Awsome, get people together.....let me know who all is interested, i'll give you the contact info on where to send me your requests.......as of the week of May 23rd......these gauges will be mass produced, so i don't think we will have anymore backorder problems.....let's hope!!!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Bliss Racing@May 25 2005, 03:01 PM
well, for those that are intersted, how about PMing me....so i can compile a list to see if we cna get a GB going on here........these gauges will become mass produced this week, if plans haven't changed.....i will contact my guy just to see what the status of that is.
[snapback]85282[/snapback]​
he told me "I" will get mine next week

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX+May 25 2005, 04:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bliss Racing
@May 25 2005, 03:01 PM
well, for those that are intersted, how about PMing me....so i can compile a list to see if we cna get a GB going on here........these gauges will become mass produced this week, if plans haven't changed.....i will contact my guy just to see what the status of that is.
[snapback]85282[/snapback]​
he told me "I" will get mine next week
[snapback]85293[/snapback]​
[/b]

Great!!!! Yours is probably one of the back ordered ones he is catching up on. SOunds like we will be good with everything, so like i said....anyone who is interested just PM me and let me know what color.

I already have mine, and will be recieving my red one next week so i can demo those if you want to see them first.

thanks guys!!

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
I now have the gauges with a white face option at no extra charge as well, so when you tell me which one you want, make sure you tell me white or black face as well.

redblackwhiteface.jpg

A

actionjack

Originally posted by Bliss Racing@May 26 2005, 05:23 PM
Like i said....if you are interested in the group buy , you need to PM me with what you are interested in so i can add you to my list!!

Dual gauges will be $335 in the Group buy.
[snapback]85450[/snapback]​

Are we getting close to a GP?

I am anxious to get the black guage with red light.

Once I get this guage I will also be selling my EASE software and OBDII connector if any one is interested.

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by actionjack+Jun 1 2005, 12:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bliss Racing
@May 26 2005, 05:23 PM
Like i said....if you are interested in the group buy , you need to PM me with what you are interested in so i can add you to my list!!

Dual gauges will be $335 in the Group buy.
[snapback]85450[/snapback]​

Are we getting close to a GP?

I am anxious to get the black guage with red light.

Once I get this guage I will also be selling my EASE software and OBDII connector if any one is interested.
[snapback]86342[/snapback]​
[/b]

I've only got three people, i will ned atleaste a couple people more....if someone wants, post this on ClubGP and put my email, [email protected] , so i know who wants what.....if you think that will get more people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info