3800 14 pc. ratcheting box wench set for super cheap

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
The costco near me in Lincoln Park has a decent 14 pc. ratcheting box wench set for just 18 bucks. It includes standard and metric sizes. Sure, its an off brand called mastergrip, but Ive seen off brand 7 piece sets at homedepot for 30 to 40 bucks. This looks like a really nice set of wenches for the price.

Does anyone want me to pick a set up for them? I can bring them to the mod day. Let me know...

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by sgtp@May 18 2005, 02:12 PM
The costco near me in Lincoln Park has a decent 14 pc. ratcheting box wench set for just 18 bucks.  It includes standard and metric sizes.  Sure, its an off brand called mastergrip, but Ive seen off brand 7 piece sets at homedepot for 30 to 40 bucks.  This looks like a really nice set of wenches for the price.

Does anyone want me to pick a set up for them?  I can bring them to the mod day.  Let me know...
[snapback]84390[/snapback]​

Are these the box end wrenches, with a socket on one end? If so, I might be interested.

Ron showed me a set of these at his house, and they worked REALLY nicely in those hard to get spots....

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
yep, combination wenches.....one side open ended and the other is a racheting box

They are not on costco's website so heres a pic of something similar:
B0002KSV7M.01-A1JZTN1ARMLULG._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

the only drawback is they dont have a reverse...you have to turn the wrench over to the other side to reverse, but for this price, thats easy to overlook

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list