3800 help find a used car

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
havn't you seen the commercials?.....lol 125 point inspection, 30 day warranty, 5 day return policy. Condition is not a problem. 6'5" is more of a problem!
Go to CarMax.com search by price and use Naperville to see pics and options. My work number is 630-428-7500 ext 2101, leave message.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Aircal@May 17 2005, 11:44 PM
havn't you seen the commercials?.....lol  125 point inspection, 30 day warranty, 5 day return policy. Condition is not a problem. 6'5" is more of a problem!
Go to CarMax.com search by price and use Naperville to see pics and options. My work number is 630-428-7500 ext 2101, leave message.
[snapback]84291[/snapback]​

I think we are checking the one in Chicago Ridge for my bro today? SHould I mention your name or something if we do go through and find him a car?

Not sure if you get refferal money or something like that.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Tom, those taurus prices seem about 1000 to 1500 over edmunds for EXcellent condition cars.....

Thas assuming excellent condition which is pretty hard to get.

Edmunds TMV is what I go by for car prices...KBB is geared towards the dealer advantage.
<_<

There is no way we will pay sticker even though its the no haggle price. You guys still do deal correct?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 18 2005, 02:30 PM
Tom, those taurus prices seem about 1000 to 1500 over edmunds for EXcellent condition cars.....

Thas assuming excellent condition which is pretty hard to get.

Edmunds TMV is what I go by for car prices...KBB is geared towards the dealer advantage.
<_<

There is no way we will pay sticker even though its the no haggle price.  You guys still do deal correct?
[snapback]84383[/snapback]​

Never dealed never will. If I was a smart ass I'd say go buy it from Edmunds then....oh but they don't sell do they?.....lol
Whats excellent condition? No dents or rust....done..... Everything works.....done....plus your covered for the next 30 days. Never been in a bad accident....done......no frame or flood damaged. Still don't trust CarMax...you have 5 days you can bring the car back and get a full return.... Whats that worth? a lot if you see some of the junk people bring me and have no clue its a pos!...
Price on CarMax cars is what they paid for the car and what it took to get through inspection. Average life is 7 to 9 days.
How often does he buy a car? Several a day? Otherwise he was no chance at out haggleing those guys at other places. They let you think you win but did you really?

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
This car belongs to the son of a friend from my work.... :D

95 Buick Riviera
147,000-plus miles
Runs Good
Supercharged engine needs TLC
Light Blue
Dark Blue Leather interior
New Battery
New Speaker System w/CD player

Well Maintained
Body and interior in Great condition (see pics)
Call for more information!!!

.......NOW ASKING $2,500.......

Call Gary Laga @ 630-691-8746

PICTURES HERE....... http://blissracingmotorsport.com/forums/in...t=ST&f=22&t=314

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by Bliss Racing@May 18 2005, 03:30 PM
This car belongs to the son of a friend from my work.... :D

95 Buick Riviera
147,000-plus miles
Runs Good
Supercharged engine needs TLC
Light Blue
Dark Blue Leather interior
New Battery
New Speaker System w/CD player

Well Maintained
Body and interior in Great condition (see pics)
Call for more information!!!

.......NOW ASKING $2,500....... 

Call Gary Laga @ 630-691-8746

PICTURES HERE....... http://blissracingmotorsport.com/forums/in...t=ST&f=22&t=314
[snapback]84401[/snapback]​

There is nothing wrong with the car.......just means that it needs someone to take care of it like last owner did.

Selling for Fiances friends, so if you have any questions or want to see the car, give them a call.

Kustomkid54

Regular
Oct 21, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 19 2005, 12:01 AM
no moddified cars.......

I have enough on my hands to deal wiht much less my bro and FAM complaining when some modded car breaks down.........then they will tell me its modded and I need to fix it.....
[snapback]84461[/snapback]​

Damn, I was going to sell you my GTX, till you said "no mods". I could take them all off.

JimsGTX007.gif

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Kustomkid54+May 18 2005, 10:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@May 19 2005, 12:01 AM
no moddified cars.......

I have enough on my hands to deal wiht much less my bro and FAM complaining when some modded car breaks down.........then they will tell me its modded and I need to fix it.....
[snapback]84461[/snapback]​

Damn, I was going to sell you my GTX, till you said "no mods". I could take them all off.

JimsGTX007.gif

[snapback]84465[/snapback]​
[/b]

i thought GTX had a GTX hood :blink: hmmmmm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info