3800 I'M STICK

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
NOT GOOD!! I told my parent about this coming Sunday in regards to the track meet. They said you better decide want you want to do. WHY?? It's my sisters graduation day for High School and on top of it shes preagnant ( I added that for hormonal purposes). The ladies may understand. It start at 2 and then theres dinner afterwards. Would you skip the track and go see you sister gradute or fuk it go to the track. I already have my decision just want to see what others would do in a situation like this.

I need someone to change the title to IM STUCK :lolsign:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MrT+May 17 2005, 02:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@May 17 2005, 02:18 PM
......  I have to skip the modd day but I'll be at the track day!!
[snapback]84163[/snapback]​
taking odds on this 4-1 she's a no sho :lol:
[snapback]84167[/snapback]​
[/b]

If I prove YOU wrong what do I get?? :rolleyes: :lolsign:

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+May 17 2005, 02:57 PM-->
Originally posted by MrT@May 17 2005, 02:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@May 17 2005, 02:18 PM
......  I have to skip the modd day but I'll be at the track day!!
[snapback]84163[/snapback]​

taking odds on this 4-1 she's a no sho :lol:
[snapback]84167[/snapback]​

If I prove YOU wrong what do I get?? :rolleyes: :lolsign:
[snapback]84174[/snapback]​
[/b]

Stacey if you show I will never harrass you again about not showing up to things. :lolsign:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Good Eye guys and ladies. I wanted to see how family orientated you all were. My choice was to go to the graduation and that is what I am going to do. I also wasnt sure if you were going to give me crap about not going to the track. Thanks for not doing that, but I will be getting tanked with you on Saturday night and most likely crash at the mod day as well.

Later

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Originally posted by MIKES3@May 17 2005, 03:28 PM
Good Eye guys and ladies. I wanted to see how family orientated you all were. My choice was to go to the graduation and that is what I am going to do. I also wasnt sure if you were going to give me crap about not going to the track. Thanks for not doing that, but I will be getting tanked with you on Saturday night and most likely crash at the mod day as well.

Later
[snapback]84183[/snapback]​

I would of went to the track

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by gtphale+May 17 2005, 04:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@May 17 2005, 03:28 PM

Later
[snapback]84183[/snapback]​

I would of went to the track
[snapback]84193[/snapback]​
[/b]
:steve: Hale

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by gtphale@May 17 2005, 06:38 PM
yup serious, who wants to sit in a gym with a bunch of people you don't know? When you can goto the track with friends and beat on your car without worrying about the popo
[snapback]84229[/snapback]​

That's my husband for you........ :lolsign:

But I know my brother didn't go to my graduation. But I think it was because they wouldn't let him out of work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info