• 3>Myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4>Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
It would be nice to have Charles out for the mod day so that he could take care of a few tuning issues with a few of us...... :rolleyes:

I have had a car running so rich that I and my passengers get asphyxiated while driving. :wacko:

I hope he can make it before I pass out and crash the pig rich beast.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
YOu guys must think I just sit around and eat freakin' bon bons or something.... As most of your should realize I'm out working till what 2, 3, 4 sometimes even 5 or 6 5 out of 7 nights. I then get up around 7 -8 and work for another 9 or 10 hours elsewhere... Then I have a wife and a kid also.... hell maybe I sleep from time to time.....

In the past I sure as hell had a lot more free time than I do now thats obviously apparent as i haven't hardly stepped foot in my garage in close to 3 months now......

I wish i had more time to help out the locals but, I'm really buried. But we should get anyone who needs stuff done squared away real fast because my wife only has 3 classes left for her masters and she's taking 2 this summer so the schedule will get even shittier in about a month.

How about all of you pow wow (those that need something done) and figure out a time place that all of you will be at (with a week or two notice) and I'll do my best to get to it. Someone said mod day, ,but I don't know when it is or if there was a track day coming up ..... Otherwise, ,come over here but its going to have to be AFTER 10 pm or so.

oh and now... i don't charge $100 for pcm's either, I think there must have been a miscommunication with that...

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
YOu guys must think I just sit around and eat freakin' bon bons or something.... As most of your should realize I'm out working till what 2, 3, 4 sometimes even 5 or 6 5 out of 7 nights. I then get up around 7 -8 and work for another 9 or 10 hours elsewhere... Then I have a wife and a kid also.... hell maybe I sleep from time to time.....

In the past I sure as hell had a lot more free time than I do now thats obviously apparent as i haven't hardly stepped foot in my garage in close to 3 months now......

I wish i had more time to help out the locals but, I'm really buried. But we should get anyone who needs stuff done squared away real fast because my wife only has 3 classes left for her masters and she's taking 2 this summer so the schedule will get even shittier in about a month.

How about all of you pow wow (those that need something done) and figure out a time place that all of you will be at (with a week or two notice) and I'll do my best to get to it. Someone said mod day, ,but I don't know when it is or if there was a track day coming up ..... Otherwise, ,come over here but its going to have to be AFTER 10 pm or so.

oh and now... i don't charge $100 for pcm's either, I think there must have been a miscommunication with that...

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Charles, Im sorry this turned into

WHERE'S CHUCKY :angry: THIS IS NOT WHAT IT WAS MENT TO BE FOR.

you all looking for charles got your answers! Be done with it already, or take it to emails(whether they work or not).

Charles, post your tech support addy over here, like you did on clubgp, maybe it will work.. :rolleyes: :) and these guys will stop Hounding you. :blink:

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Royal,

WE DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT manufacture our hardware and we are backordered on that hardware. As soon as it gets in ALL of the units ship. I have informed all of the retailers as to our status with the hardware. If I had hardware to ship, it would be out the door.....

I have been working with our supplier for quite a while not to get them to get this taken care of. These issues are being resolved, but in the meantime, we're all (including me who sent them quite a large check myself, btw) have to wait until I get some hardware in.

-----------------------

As far as the people needing pcm help, don't misunderstand me, I'd love to be able to meet up anytime, wherever, whenever, but that is not realistic for me given all the crap on my plate. Someone setup a date where everyone (most everyone) will be at, let me know, and we'll get it done.

thanks !

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Charles is unable to attend the mod day due to a previously scheduled engagement. Guys, please understand that DHP is a vendor that channels their product through different resellers (Us, 3800 Performance, ZZP, etc). Any inquiries you have should be directed through your vendor of choice so that we can follow up on your behalf.

The fact that Charles has been nice enough in the past to meet up with people is above and beyond DHP as a company because it's his personal time. Understand that this is not something he can do on a regular basis or perhaps at all anymore. It sucks to see the "where's Charles" posts and really there is no need for them because if people contacted the reseller directly we would happily follow up for you. I do it all day for everything else; a couple extra emails don't bother me. :)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by DaytonaPaceCar@May 17 2005, 01:47 PM
WE DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT manufacture our hardware and we are backordered on that hardware.

You can contact me any time... as I said before. ;)
[snapback]84151[/snapback]​

As I said before, I have no interest in running hardware through you as you have a definite conflict of interest in this matter.

Secondly, the issue is being rectified, but in the mean time everyone has to suffer .... By the time I switched manufacturing again, this issue will be resolved.....

thanks for the offer though.

Thread Info