3800 NEED A LSD ASAP

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by xierxior@May 13 2005, 09:59 PM
that jet guy was supost to help me with a scan of my car then the day I was supost to go to his house he dissapeared and won't respond to my PM's.. wonderful guy... :blink:
[snapback]83703[/snapback]​

Oh, thanks for the complement! :lolsign:

FYI - I read the thread stating that you solved your fueling issues. I figured you didnt need any more help. Sorry that my offer to you had a short expiration time. It was a busy day that day with 3-4 GP's showing up at my place. I tried to fit you in, but I didnt see your responce fast enough.

I'm sure someone else can help you out ! Plenty of good people here.

J.E.T.

edit:
Adding relevance to topic -
Mike K - if Royal doesnt buy my LSD, I will offer it to you if you still need it.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
you could have PM'd me and told you wouldn't be avalable that day I just woke up that morning and wasn't going to attempt spelling anything as I was out of it.. I also PM'd you and asked what happened to you that day you never replied to that either.
I cancled all my other plans that day and you left me hanging

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I'm being yelled at becuase I PM'd some guy several times and he didn't reply and hes the hereo here? I'm confused.. I wouldn't have even said anything if he had just replied and told me he didn't have time or he could have replied the second time which he totally ignored the second PM I sent him I asked him why he didn't ever reply to the first and I never got a reply to that either.. coolgtx you don't even know the entire story and that was uncalled for.

edit: sorry for hijacking this post if anyone els has any problems with me or relating to jet just PM me and don't drag it on here.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+May 15 2005, 12:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@May 14 2005, 11:01 PM
False alarm... The flexplate bolts backed out.  They were really out too.  :)
[snapback]83787[/snapback]​
Hmmm...time for a new balancer huh?
[snapback]83792[/snapback]​
[/b]
More likely a new torque wrench but I want you to see this Ron... It's wicked fast with no tuning and the rather bulbous 3.0 on there. I'm tempted to run it with the 3.0 next weekend just to see what I can pull out of it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX@May 15 2005, 01:05 AM
am I gettn this right? You thought the diff was bad, but it was flex plate bolts backed out  :eek:
[snapback]83796[/snapback]​
Yes, My first inclanation was the differential so I looked there first and the noise from the flexplate must have been bouncing off the firewall because it sounded like it was right there...

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Mike K+May 15 2005, 07:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@May 15 2005, 01:05 AM
am I gettn this right? You thought the diff was bad, but it was flex plate bolts backed out  :eek:
[snapback]83796[/snapback]​
Yes, My first inclanation was the differential so I looked there first and the noise from the flexplate must have been bouncing off the firewall because it sounded like it was right there...
[snapback]83816[/snapback]​
[/b]

UI think j/o's point is is that when the LSD goes you either have a hellish nightmare of death and destruction laying on the ground immediately below the pan and/or the car won't move....

USUALLY.,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info