3800 3" Downpipe

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
USPS dropped off my Texan32 DP today and its lookin pretty nice minus all the slag (I think thats what its called). Im somewhat anxious and wanting to get this on maybe this weekend, how difficult a job is this? What kind of tools do I need? I know im gonna need a sawzall to cut the pipe that replaced my u-bend and resonator, and then have it welded together. Besides that im clueless where to start.

-Nick

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@May 12 2005, 11:34 PM
USPS dropped off my Texan32 DP today and its lookin pretty nice minus all the slag (I think thats what its called). Im somewhat anxious and wanting to get this on maybe this weekend, how difficult a job is this? What kind of tools do I need? I know im gonna need a sawzall to cut the pipe that replaced my u-bend and resonator, and then have it welded together. Besides that im clueless where to start.

-Nick
[snapback]83566[/snapback]​

Nick,

It shouldn't be tough to do. Easier than TOGS that's for sure :lolsign:

You have a welder to weld everything when its done?

Get some PB spray, and spray the bolts down the night before to let them soak in..

Extensions will help you get to the bolts by the exhaust manifolds/downpipe area..

If you need a hand, just let me know!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list