3800 Anyone else notice this?

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
wait....im in grundy county(morris)...where at were they doing seat belt checks? was is state or county cops? I've seen the city cops due roadside checkes around midnight as u try to cross the morris bridge, its a payday for them cause they just drive the drunks 1 block to the west for processing.

If you're ever on 47 between dwight and morris don't go a mile above 60...they'll get ya EVERY Time....I got pulled over doing a 62 in a 55.....they just love that area

I see cops in I-55 near pontiac and bloomington quite a bit. Springfield has had some more in that area as well.

I haven't seen a cop on i-80 between morris and orland park in months..
around the ottawa peru areas theres several turnaround spots on 80 where I always slow down cause they're around 90% of the time...

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
The grundys were doing a check just south of coal city, on reed rd. on saturday I think. Yea, you always got to look out for them near the morris bridge, they love to sit off of washington st.

I drive up that section of rt. 47 all the time, and I'm usually doing about 65-70 between rt. 113 an dwight.

I saw 3 different people pulled over by state cops on I-80 just east of I-55 this afternoon around 3 pm or so. The state cops have been all over I-55 between dwight up to rt 30 by joliet as of late it seems.

I used to live in coal city and work in morris for a time. Gotta love the morris cops! LOL I like how they sit in Talty's lot at night.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
FYI ur lucky driving that speed on 47.....I know about 100 people who've been nabbed on that section of road from mazon to dwight...

at goodfarm rd, theres a little building they hide behind, watch for sucker road area and gardner road as well....

i never am on 55 between 80 and dwight, i take 47 south to 55 when going to bloomingtion/springfield/peoria and down that way...but will remember that info

yeah they like the new brigde by washington, cause its 4 lanes and only 35 coming into town and most people are doing 60 at the top of it when they cross over into radar view

lol taltys and the clark station next door is where i still see em alot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• frosty23_45
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list